Subject: [Taps] Weekly github digest (TAPS GitHub Activity Digest)

From: TAPS WG status robot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Oct 2020 08:00:04 +0000

Issues
------
* ietf-tapswg/api-drafts (+3/-6/💬8)
  3 issues created:
  - Complete example for TCP implementation mapping (by abrunstrom)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/685 [Implementation] 
  - Framer Dynamics (by britram)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/684 
  - Behavior of Framers in Connection Groups (by MaxF12)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/681 [API] [Implementation] 

  6 issues received 8 new comments:
  - #630 Event for PMTU changes (2 by mwelzl, gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/630 [API] [ready for text] 
  - #681 Behavior of Framers in Connection Groups (2 by britram, mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/681 [API] [Implementation] 
  - #608 Add properties to implementation protocol mappings (1 by abrunstrom)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/608 [Implementation] 
  - #675 Preconnection needs to support multiple Local and Remote Endpoints (1 by squarooticus)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/675 
  - #684 Framer Dynamics (1 by MaxF12)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/684 [API] [discuss] 
  - #662 SecurityParameters probably needs a rework (1 by squarooticus)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/662 [API] [Implementation] 

  6 issues closed:
  - Message framers form a pipeline https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/664 [API] 
  - Behavior of Framers in Connection Groups https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/681 [API] [Implementation] 
  - Event for PMTU changes https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/630 [API] [ready for text] 
  - Early binding  -> privacy considerations https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/657 [API] 
  - Remove "excessive retransmissions" event https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/677 [API] [editorial] 
  - Partial and interleaved receives https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/669 [API] 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-tapswg/api-drafts (+2/-6/💬1)
  2 pull requests submitted:
  - Update draft-ietf-taps-interface.md (by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/683 
  - Make Framer inheritance in ConnectionGroups clear (by britram)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/682 

  1 pull requests received 1 new comments:
  - #643 Add new sections on keep alives (1 by britram)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/643 [API] 

  6 pull requests merged:
  - Update draft-ietf-taps-interface.md
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/683 [API] [editorial] 
  - Clarifying text on Framers
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/682 
  - Add new sections on keep alives
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/643 [API] 
  - move text on early name binding to privacy consideration
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/674 [API] 
  - Remove "excessive retransmissions". Closes #677.
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/678 [API] 
  - Clarifying example for partial receives. Closes #669.
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/679 [API] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts