Subject: [Taps] Weekly github digest (TAPS GitHub Activity Digest)

From: TAPS WG status robot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2020 08:00:03 +0000

Issues
------
* ietf-tapswg/api-drafts (+6/-9/💬14)
  6 issues created:
  - Mention framer "passthrough" mode in implementation  (by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/694 [Implementation] [ready for text] 
  - WebRTC <-> TAPS Mapping Document (by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/693 [mappings] 
  - Update references to minset and security survey (by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/691 
  - Remove the term "TAPS" from drafts (by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/690 
  - Provide examples on how path changes are handled (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/689 
  - Provide examples for path changes (by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/688 

  9 issues received 14 new comments:
  - #690 Remove the term "TAPS" from drafts (3 by mwelzl, tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/690 [API] [Implementation] 
  - #684 Framer Dynamics (2 by britram)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/684 [API] [discuss] 
  - #693 WebRTC <-> TAPS Mapping Document (2 by mwelzl, csperkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/693 [mappings] 
  - #662 SecurityParameters probably needs a rework (2 by squarooticus, tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/662 [API] [Implementation] 
  - #658 To abstract or not to abstract? That is the question (1 by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/658 [API] 
  - #655 Strange disappearing sentence compilation mistery (1 by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/655 [API] 
  - #659 Example needed for session cache management (1 by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/659 [API] [ready for text] 
  - #628 Clarify idle timeout, specify keep alive enablement (1 by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/628 [API] [ready for text] 
  - #668 Reply mapping to connection (1 by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/668 [API] 

  9 issues closed:
  - Update references to minset and security survey https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/691 [API] [Architecture] [Implementation] [editorial] [ready for text] 
  - Reply mapping to connection https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/668 [API] [ready for text] 
  - Framer Dynamics https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/684 [API] [discuss] 
  - SecurityParameters probably needs a rework https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/662 [API] [Implementation] 
  - Strange disappearing sentence compilation mistery https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/655 [API] 
  - Fragmentation https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/667 [API] 
  - Message properties https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/666 [API] 
  - Provide examples on how path changes are handled https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/689 
  - Clarify idle timeout, specify keep alive enablement https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/628 [API] [ready for text] 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-tapswg/api-drafts (+2/-5/💬0)
  2 pull requests submitted:
  - Update minset and transport-security references to RFCs (by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/695 
  - Remove vestigial reply concept from Post Sockets (by britram)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/692 

  5 pull requests merged:
  - Update minset and transport-security references to RFCs
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/695 
  - Remove vestigial reply concept from Post Sockets
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/692 
  - Connection properties: clarify that no guarantees are given for priority,…
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/686 [API] 
  - Inherit some msg defaults from the connection, and divide fragmentation into layers 3 and 4.
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/680 [API] 
  - Edits on Section on Handling Path Changes
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/614 [Implementation] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts