Subject: [tcmtf] TCMTF: Document C discussion: content and charter v2

From: "Jose Saldana" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 11:16:35 +0100

Here is the new version of the content of Document C

Document (C) may refer to a new document about signaling

1.- Content of the Document

#1. A *mechanism for a muxer to discover a de-muxer (and vice versa)*.

We agree: This can be deployed in Document C.

#2. A mechanism to *elect an optimal muxer and a de-muxer when there are
more than one muxer/de-muxer for a flow*.

We agree: This can be deployed in Document C.

                Fernando: “#2 is more related to the higher entity that has
to decide whether a flow should be TCMTFed or not, and under my point of
view it can be addressed in a different draft.”
                Muthu: “#2 can be added later.”

2.- Should we include it in the Charter now?

I think we shouldn’t include this in the charter as an objective. It can be
included in one of the last paragraphs.

Best regards,

Jose