Subject: [tcmtf] TCMTF: Document E discussion: content and charter

From: "Jose Saldana" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 11:57:27 +0100

Document (E) may refer to a document about LISP and TCMTF

1.- Content of the Document

It seems that LISP and TCMTF can work together, and present some synergies,
we could think about a specific "experimental" draft. It could be done
within the LISP WG or within the TCMTF WG (if created). Perhaps it would
make more sense in the LISP WG.

Luigi: "Well, it really depends on how the TCMTF evolves. However, you are
right that there is no space for LISP in (A) and is worth to wait a little
bit before going forward on this path."

2.- Should we include it in the Charter now?

Clearly, we should not include it now. The problem is that LISP is
experimental.

I think this would have to wait a little. Before, we would need to:

- Better explore the synergies between LISP and TCMTF

- Have a clearer idea of TCMTF, I mean, move some steps towards the
standardization. 

Best regards,

Jose