Subject: [tcmtf] TCMTF: Summary of the discussion about the Charter for a possible Working Group

From: "Jose Saldana" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 11:55:34 +0100

Hi all.

Last week we discussed about the charter and the drafts to include in a
possible Working Group about TCMTF. In this mail, I will try to summarize
the discussion in order to reach consensus about what to include and what to
leave for future work (possible re-charter of the WG). I have used some
quotations of people's mails. If someone thinks I have not understood his
point, or I have simplified the problem, feel free to report it.

- We are talking about 5 possible documents:

- Document (A) refers to the main TCMTF draft, currently in
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-saldana-tsvwg-tcmtf/

- Document (B) refers to the informational draft about maximum tolerable
delays, currently in
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-suznjevic-tsvwg-mtd-tcmtf/

- Document (C) may refer to a new document about signaling

- Document (D) may refer to the proposal of Matteo and Tomasso (the "DLR"
draft)

- Document (E) may refer to a document about LISP and TCMTF

So I am sending 5 different mails in order to know if there is consensus
about:

- The content of each Document

- If the Document has to be:

- included in the current charter

- announced as future work after re-chartering

- not cited at all

Best regards,

Jose