Subject: [tcmtf] A new version of the TCMTF - reference model

From: "Jose Saldana" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 17:34:18 +0200

Hi all,

I have built a new version of the first draft, "TCMTF - reference model". We
should update it before the meeting in Berlin. I would like to upload it
next Monday, but I would need you to review it first.

You can find this improved version here:
<http://diec.unizar.es/~jsaldana/personal/ietf/draft-saldana-tcmtf_v18.pdf>
http://diec.unizar.es/~jsaldana/personal/ietf/draft-saldana-tcmtf_v18.pdf

These are the main changes:

- I have used "TCM-TF" instead of "TCMTF"

- I have improved abstract and the introduction, re-ordering the sections
and subsections. I have tried to talk a bit more about "small-packet flows",
since it includes real-time and non real-time flows that we are trying to
optimize.

- A new section "Terminology", including the names and terms we agreed in
the list, has been added. In addition, I have tried to unify these terms in
the document.

- I have improved the classification of the scenarios of application.

- I have updates of the ROHC reference to RFC 5795, which obsoleted RFC
4995.

- A new paragraph about security in the end (the one I have just sent
before).

Comments will be welcome. Next Monday I would upload it with the uploads you
suggest. 

Jose