Subject: [tcpinc] Stepping down as TCPINC chairs

From: marcelo bagnulo braun <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 15:06:24 +0200

Hi,

After talking to the AD, we believe that the WG would benefit from 
bringing new people on board to facilitate WG progress.
Because of that, both Tero and myself are stepping down as TCPINC WG 
chairs and leave the room for new chairs.
Despite the difficulties, we've enjoyed chairing this group and we were 
already hopeful that WG would be driving towards a decision within the 
coming months. We look forward to continuing to facilitate that as WG 
participants.
In any case, if any of you are interested in the job, please contact Martin.

Tero and marcelo

---

From: David Mazieres <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 10:25:52 -0700

> In any case, if any of you are interested in the job, please contact Martin.

Tero and Marcelo, thanks for getting the working group off the ground
and for your efforts chairing it for a year.

David

---

From: Martin Stiemerling <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2015 02:57:16 -0500

Marcelo and Tero, all,

Thank you to Marcelo and Tero for chairing the tcpinc WG!

   Martin

Am 23.07.15 um 08:06 schrieb marcelo bagnulo braun:
> _______________________________________________
> Tcpinc mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tcpinc