Subject: [tcpinc] draft-ietf-tcpinc-tcpeno-03 uploaded

From: David Mazieres <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2016 02:52:40 -0700

We've incorporated most of the recent feedback from the last TCP-ENO
draft a few days ago and uploaded a new draft:

        https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tcpinc-tcpeno/

Specifically, this contains a first attempt at a reasonable IANA
considerations section (though I'm sure we'll get plenty of corrections
on that).

One open issue we have not yet addressed is the terminology for
encryption specs.  We will probably change it, but since we don't know
to what, I'd rather keep "spec" which is a unique word easy to change
globally by search and replace...

David

---

From: Kyle Rose <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2016 21:32:41 -0400

Looks good. The only minor nit I saw was a spelling error:

> Applications MAY chose to make session IDs public.

where "chose" should be "choose". I didn't do a full proofread, however; I
only cross-checked against my previous review output. I'll do a more
thorough proofread as we get closer to WGLC.

Kyle

On Fri, Jul 8, 2016 at 5:52 AM, David Mazieres <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> Tcpinc mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tcpinc
>