Subject: [tcpm] IETF Secretariat: Text Conferencing at IETF 65

From: Mark Allman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 17:16:55 -0500

In case there are folk on here that intend to participate remotely and
are not on the announce list, see the attached.

Also, everything in these rooms is logged and subject to the standard
IETF IPR rules (the "Note Well").

Speakers- If you haven't already, remember to send me your slides.

The slides will be posted at the standard meeting materials place before
the meeting tomorrow.  I'll send another note with the URL (am currently
disconnected and so can't go off and find it).

allman

Subject: Text Conferencing at IETF 65
From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
To: IETF Announcement list <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 18:54:44 -0500
List-Id: ietf-announce.ietf.org

The Secretariat is pleased to announce a new Instant Messaging service.  This
service will provide jabber chat rooms to all IETF working groups for their text
conferencing at IETF 65 and future meetings.

The new jabber server is located at rooms.jabber.ietf.org and is currently
accessible.  For those who are interested, please visit the above location to
join any of the available chat rooms.

Please note:

All traffic within the defined rooms (except "noc") is being logged and updated
every 5 minutes to the ietf.org website.

To view the log directories, point your browser to
http://www3.ietf.org/meetings/ietf-logs/.

If you click on a room directory, you will see one or more files named
"YYYY-MM-DD.html", e.g. 2006-03-14.html.  If you click on one of those files,
you will see all logged traffic for that day.
 
Please visit the IETF Text Conferencing Web page
(http://www.ietf.org/meetings/text_conf.html) for more information.

The IETF Secretariat.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
_______________________________________________
tcpm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tcpm