Subject: [tcpm] updated agenda

From: Mark Allman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 12:20:34 -0500

I have updated the agenda for Monday a bit.  It is attached.  Please
throw these drafts in your carryon so we can have a good discussion.

allman

.Agenda bashing 
.WG status
.TCP authentication and encryption
 .draft-bonica-tcp-auth-04.txt - Bonica (15 min)
 .draft-weis-tcp-auth-auto-ks-00.txt - Weis (15 min)
.UTO: draft-ietf-tcpm-tcp-uto-02.txt - Eggert (10 min)
.2581bis: draft-ietf-tcpm-rfc2581bis-00.txt - Allman (10 min)
.ECN-SYN: draft-ietf-tcpm-ecnsyn-00.txt - Floyd (15-20 min)
.Anti-Spoof: draft-ietf-tcpm-tcp-antispoof-03.txt - Touch (10 min)

_______________________________________________
tcpm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tcpm

---

From: Tim Shepard <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 15:46:44 -0500

Unfortunate that tcpm is scheduled in the same slot as btns *and*
intarea.   3-way conflict for me, and I imagine at least a 2-way
conflict for many regular tcpm attendees.

			-Tim Shepard
			 [email-masked]