Subject: [tcpm] -00 cutoff for Montreal -- 12 June 9:00 AM EDT

From: Ted Faber <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 09:55:05 -0700

FYI:

In order to expedite the processing of the many version -00 I-Ds that
the Secretariat receives before an IETF meeting, we ask that you
please notify the Secretariat prior to the initial submission cutoff
date of all version -00 I-Ds that you expect to approve for posting as
WG documents.  Please send the filenames of your approved -00 I-Ds to
[email-masked].  We would appreciate receiving your list of
approved drafts five (5) business days prior to the cutoff date for -00
submissions, or by Monday, June 12th at 9:00 AM ET for the 66th IETF
Meeting.  Please include the word "Approved I-Ds" in the "Subject"
field.  This procedure will help to ensure that version -00 I-Ds are
posted in a timely manner, allowing more time for review by the public.

-- 
Ted Faber
http://www.isi.edu/~faber           PGP: http://www.isi.edu/~faber/pubkeys.asc
Unexpected attachment on this mail? See http://www.isi.edu/~faber/FAQ.html#SIG
_______________________________________________
tcpm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tcpm