Subject: [tcpm] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-tcpm-rfc2581bis-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 10:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the TCP Maintenance and Minor Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: TCP Congestion Control
	Author(s)	: M. Allman
	Filename	: draft-ietf-tcpm-rfc2581bis-04.txt
	Pages		: 17
	Date		: 2008-4-30
	
This document defines TCP's four intertwined congestion control
    algorithms: slow start, congestion avoidance, fast retransmit, and
    fast recovery.  In addition, the document specifies how TCP should
    begin transmission after a relatively long idle period, as well as
    discussing various acknowledgment generation methods.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tcpm-rfc2581bis-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
tcpm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tcpm