Subject: [tcpm] updated h-tcp ID

From: Douglas Leith <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2008 15:02:57 +0100

I've posted an updated version of the h-tcp internet draft at http://
www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-leith-tcp-htcp-06.txt.  The ID is
changed to be more streamlined (general discussion removed etc) and
so that the language conforms to RCF2119.  Comments welcome.

Although this ID predates the formation of the ICCRG and was
originally submitted direct to TCPM for consideration as a work item  
and experimental RFC,
the new process for moving  things on is now via ICCRG review and so  
I'd like to
ask the TCPM chairs to request consideration of the ID by ICCRG (as  
per the process here: http://www3.tools.ietf.org/group/irtf/trac/wiki/ 
ICCRG)

Doug
_______________________________________________
tcpm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tcpm