Subject: Re: [tcpm] removing TCP's initial window

From: Mark Allman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2015 07:06:56 -0500

> I'll wager that my "might" is a "probably", though, because the
> chance that paced transmission is exactly the only thing dropped
> at a buffer is vanishingly small, given AQM.

It's fun how your first note in this thread busts my chops for
assuming AQM [*] and here you want to assume ... um ... AQM!

allman

[*] Again, I do not assume AQM, its is just lousy/ambiguous
    wording.

---

From: Joe Touch <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2015 10:28:08 -0800

> [*] Again, I do not assume AQM, its is just lousy/ambiguous

I'm using your assumptions (admittedly, that you won't accept as
required) against you, in case it wasn't apparent.

Joe

---

From: Mark Allman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2015 13:57:17 -0500

> required) against you, in case it wasn't apparent.

yes- it is my fault that you talked yourself into a corner.  ok.

allman