Subject: [tcpm] Ref to timestamp negotiation draft (expired)

From: Bob Briscoe <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2016 00:59:59 +0000

Neil, [re-sending from correct address, so it is acceptable to the tcpm 
list]

As promised in the discussion just now about your timer negotiation talk 
in tcpm, here's the previous draft on a similar subject:
Additional negotiation in the TCP Timestamp Option field during the TCP 
handshake 
<https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-scheffenegger-tcpm-timestamp-negotiation-05>

This was originally prompted by the research here (see section 3.1 for 
the timestamp discussion), which you might also be interested in:
Chirping for Congestion Control - Implementation Feasibility 
<http://www.bobbriscoe.net/pubs.html#chirp_impl>

Bob

PS. I can recommend a good search engine to find stuff like this :)

-- 
________________________________________________________________
Bob Briscoe                               http://bobbriscoe.net/

---

From: Neal Cardwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2016 18:55:16 +0900

Great. Thanks, Bob. We'll take a look at these...

neal

On Wed, Nov 16, 2016 at 9:59 AM, Bob Briscoe <[email-masked]> wrote:

> This was originally prompted by the research here (see section 3.1 for the
> timestamp discussion), which you might also be interested in: