Subject: 34/8Mbps White Paper - Feedback

From: "Mike Holdsworth" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 17:12:48 +0100

Hello Guys and Gals,

I am totally overwhelmed with the response for the paper. Thankyou everybody
and hope its useful.

Its now uploaded to the web at  www.metrodata.co.uk/satellite

I'm on Annual Leave from Friday 28th April (totally forgotten in all the fun
I've been having!!) until Wednesday May 17th. Please feel free to respond
with your feedback (positive or otherwise!!) and I'll check through my
emails when I get back.

The next White Papers will be:

Extension Of Asymmetric Internet Links Over Leased Lines
Getting Routers Out Of Your Earth Station
Multiple Service Aggregation*
Broadcast Service Delivery

 *2 examples are: 1. Three 34/8Mbps services presented as HSSI or BNC
transported across STM-1 (more across STM-4) ie Same service aggregated. 2.
Four Broadcast Nx64kbps presented as RS449 + two Asymmetric Services
presented as HSSI + one symmetric link presented as BNC.

I will upload these onto the web as they are done.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend(s).

Regards

Mike
~~~~
Mike Holdsworth - Applications Engineer, Metrodata Ltd.
Mailto: [email-masked]
Tel: +44 (0)1784 744 815  Mob: +44 (0)7887 983 374
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-
++Satellite & Terrestrial Network Integration Products++
==From BNC Sat Modem - HSSI Router Conversion==
====To Broadband Asymmetric Internet Extension====
----------------------------------------------
Email to [email-masked] for a copy of our NEW!!
34/8Mbps Asymmetric Internet Over Satellite Apps Note
Or visit the website at http://www.metrodata.co.uk/satellite