Subject: Networking 2000 Call for Participation

From: Networking 2000 <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 17:33:45 -0400

+--------------------------------------------------------------+
 |       apologies if you receive multiple copies of this email
|
+--------------------------------------------------------------+

                    IFIP NETWORKING 2000
                      PARIS, May 14-19, 2000

                  CALL FOR PARTICIPATION

                     http://netconf.lip6.fr/net2000

Networking 2000 conference is a joint conference of:

HPN (High Performance Networking) Aaren 1987, Liege 1988, Berlin 1990,
Liege 1992, Grenoble 1994, Palma 1995, New York 1997, Vienna 1998,
Paris 2000.

BC (Broadband Communications) Paris 1995, Montreal 1996, Lisboa 1997,
Stuttgart 1998, Hong-Kong 1999, Paris 2000.

PCN (Performance of Communication Networks) Paris 1981, Zurich 1984,
Rio de Janeiro 1987, Barcelona 1990, Raleigh 1993, Lund 1998, Paris
2000.

In addition to the conference program with its 3 parallel tracks, 12
tutorials and 9 mini-conferences featuring hot topics in networking are
scheduled.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------