Subject: Second Space Internet Workshop

From: Marc Emmelmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 12:15:52 +0100

Hello!

I was asked to forward the following workshop announcement and call for
abbstracts. I hope it's of your interest.

Cheers,

Marc

The Second Space Internet Workshop 

May 21-22, 2002 

Greentech IV facility 
located 1.5 miles from 
Goddard Space Flight Center 

Details may be found at: 

http://siw.gsfc.nasa.gov 

-- 
Marc Emmelmann                        Phone/Fax: +49-30-3463-7265/8265
FhG-FOKUS                             e-mail: [email-masked]
Kaiserin-Augusta-Allee 31                     [email-masked]
D-10589 Berlin                                [email-masked]
Germany                               http://www.fokus.fhg.de
PGP Fingerprint: 9858 95FA 0705 9D81 AB2A  EE64 5D7F CEBA 2943 2BD5