Subject: ISPRA 2002, IMARS 2002, IEHS 2002

From: "WSEAS NEWSLETTER" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 13:25:07 +0300

Dear WSEAS Friends and Members,

We would like to remind you the following very important meetings of
WSEAS in the marvelous place of Andalucia Playa, Chiclana, Cadiz,
Spain, in June 12-16, 2002 (DEADLINE FOR PAPER SUBMISSION:
MAY 25, 2002, WEB PAGE: http://www.wseas.org   )

*  2002 WSEAS Int.Conf. on SIGNAL PROCESSING, ROBOTICS AND AUTOMATION
(ISPRA '02)

*  2002 WSEAS Int.Conf. on MICROWAVES, ANTENNAS AND RADAR SYSTEMS  (IMARS
'02)

*  2002 WSEAS Int.Conf. on ELECTRONICS AND HARDWARE SYSTEMS (IEHS'02)

The quality of the conference will be the same as of the other WSEAS Events.
The Proceedings, Luxurious Post-Conference Books as well as the Special
issues of WSEAS Trans. will be edited in WSEAS Press and will be of high
quality and high international circulation.

We remind very kindly that only in WSEAS Conferences all the accepted papers
are simultaneously published in two different international fora :
Proceedings + International Books
 or
Proceedings + WSEAS Transactions (Journals)

CONFERENCE PLACE:
Iberostar Andalucia Playa and Iberostar Royal Andalus: The three joint WSEAS
International Conferences will be held in a marvelous beach place of
Andalucia. Here, the Arabic civilization meets the European Spirit creating
the unique andalucian style in architecture, decoration, painting, music,
handicraft and in general in every form of fine arts. So, the unique
historical and exquisite natural surrounding area is the ideal back-drop for
the conference having Already attracted the interest of academic and
industrial world. The two linked Hotels (in a walking distance) are new
hotels in the chain of "Iberostar", on the sea front of Playa de la Barrosa,
directly on a marvellous sandy beach, next to the Novo Sancti Petri Golf
Club, the ideal place for golf enthusiasts. The unique architecture of the
Hotels is inspired by the andalucian traditional architecture providing all
the modern amenities. The place is ideal for friends of History and Folklore
Tradition and it is a real paradise for sports-lovers, and for enthusiastic
fans of nature, of sea and of sun.

Cadiz: Enjoy the marvellous and historical town with the richest history,
located in a wonderful place in the strait of Gibraltar and near the famous
river Guadalkivir. The Phoenicians, the ancient mediterranean seafarers,
founded Cadix approximately 1,100 years BC. Cadiz holds the distinction of
being the oldest city in Europe.
This magnificent town is surrounded by the sea on three sides and is only
accessible by the "Puerta de Tierra," a strip of land that was constructed
in 1755 by Torcuato Cayon. Due to the rich history of Cadiz, the monuments,
buildings and museums are full of stories and depictions of the past. The
old central quarters is famous for its picturesque charm, and many of the
buildings reflect the city's overseas links.

Our Best Regards and Wishes
See you in Spain this summer

From WSEAS Staff and the Organizing Committee
http://www.wseas.org
***********************
HOW TO UNSUBSCRIBE:
send an email to [email-masked]  , the subject must be REMOVE or
UNSUBSCRIBE
(If you send it from a different email address, include your email
address in the body of your message)