Subject: SoftCOM'02 deadline approaches - 31.05.2002

From: "SoftCOM" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 00:24:18 -2200

Dear author,

We would like to inform you that the deadline for submission of
papers for IEEE Conference on Software, Telecommunications and
Computer Networks SoftCOM'02 is approaching (31.05.2002.).
The CfP and the authors kit are available on the SoftCOM web
www.fesb.hr/SoftCOM.

This year the SoftCOM Conference celebrates its 10th anniversary.
We are happy to announce that it will be held aboard the luxury ship
"Dalmacija" visiting attractive cities along the Croatian and Italian
Adriatic coastline (Split, Venice, Ancona, Dubrovnik) from
October 8 to October 11, 2002. Special low accommodation prices for this
cruising route will be available for all participants. For this very
special occasion, we are preparing a rich program with the number of
accompanying events. Attractive social program and visiting tours will
be included for all participants. For more details about the ship and
the cruise, please visit the SoftCOM website
www.fesb.hr/SoftCOM.

With kindest regards,

Hrvoje Dujmic
SoftCOM Secretary

******************************************************************
TO BE REMOVED FROM THIS LIST
 If you would like to be removed from this email contact list, please
 reply to this message, including the text of the entire message above
 in the body of your email message, and the words 'REMOVE ME'
 in the subject line. This email should be addressed to:
 [email-masked]
 You will be removed from this list when we receive your reply.
******************************************************************