Subject: breaking release

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 10:18:24 +0200

News Update October 18th

Market Reports:

Canadian Success Coming To USA

Exit Only Inc. EXTO
$0.41

Exit Only entered the Canadian market in may of this year. Websites that
market used vehicles are not new to the internet. Posting of a sellers
vehicle to the site without charge is something new to web based vehicle
marketing. Those posting there vehicles, either private or dealers, will
only pay $2 for each potential buyers information they accept.

Interest Highlights:

- Initial marketing in Canada was met with overwhelming response.
- Exit's goals for the year end were met in September of this year, just
a few months from launch.
- The site has now expanded its scope to include the US market.
- Exit has partnered with a number of online services to provide
immediate market exposure.
- In addition the site is now providing Mobile access, delivering
sellers contact information of potential buyers right to their cell
phone.

The US market literally dwarfs the Canadian vehicle market, making the
potential for this site astronomical. For more information on Exit Only
Inc. contact your financial websites.

World Update:

Strikes paralyze Paris transport --- PARIS, France -- France's public
transportation network came to a halt Thursday as public sector workers
staged a series of strikes in what is seen as the first big test for
President Nicolas Sarkozy's government. Subways, buses, and regional
trains were all out of service, leading to traffic jams as commuters
used their cars to get to work. Airlines were operating as usual, but
some flights were delayed because employees were having trouble getting
to work. Many Parisians took advantage of the capital's free bicycle
program. Others hopped on scooters or strapped on Rollerblades, and some
workers simply took the day off altogether. The walkout began Wednesday
night and was expected to last 24 hours, but the backlog of services
could mean the effects of the strike last much longer. 

USA News Updates:

Students Suspended For Playing 'Choking Game'-------- CINCINNATI -- Five
students at Northwest High School have been suspended for playing a
potentially deadly game. School officials declined comment, but it has
been discovered that the students are on a 10-day suspension after one
student choked four others in gym class. .To think that someone would
actually choke your child into unconsciousness during school hours, on
school property (and) supervised by a teacher is absolutely unreal,.
said Amanda Diel, whose daughter was involved in the incident.