Subject: become a real pornstar adm

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 01:32:43 +0800

hi

Well it was time for my next scene and man did I walk right into the fire!
I got in the room
and there I see my cousin Misty (like my 4th cousin or something) Now don’t
get me wrong
she may be family, but she’s fucking hot!!! This scene was so wrong on so
many levels,
but I go to admit it turned me on in a huge way!!!!
To make a long story short, Let’s just say I wound up keeping IT in the
family Literally !!!

http://gunter567.sultryserver.com/eng1.html

After my last few shoots, I was a bit worried at what type of girl the
directors had in store
for me this time. Man was I surprised. This girl was hot! Not only was she
exotic looking,
but she had the most amazing ass and my job was to fuck it HARD!  After an
awesome BJ,
she just bent over, lifted her dress and said Joe fuck my ass hard! She was
an anal whore!
Well, not wanting to slack, I performed my duty! There is nothing like a
tight warm snug ass
to blow your load into

http://gunter567.mrfreehost.com/eng1.html

see you