Subject: In the news

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 02:11:17 +0200

Global News Wire

Finance Reports:

Exit Only Prepares To Enter The US Market

Exit Only Inc. -E-X-T-O-
$0.41

Exit Only first hit the market in Canada back in May of this year. The
concept of marketing new and used vehicles through the web is not new.
Posting of a sellers vehicle to the site without charge is something new
to web based vehicle marketing. Those posting there vehicles, either
private or dealers, will only pay $2 for each potential buyers
information they accept.

Company Bullets:

- Initial marketing in Canada was met with overwhelming response.
- The companies year end goals were met in just the first few months.
- The site has now expanded its scope to include the US market.
- Exit has partnering with several high volume web services to provide
fast market exposure.
- Exit is also providing mobile access for sellers. The system will
deliver real-time leads of buyer information directly to their mobile
phone.

Comparing the size of the US market to Canada, similar results in the US
could very well transform this company into an overnight success. To
read recent releases and find out more information consult any financial
website.

Global Update:

Strikes paralyze Paris transport --- PARIS, France -- France's public
transportation network came to a halt Thursday as public sector workers
staged a series of strikes in what is seen as the first big test for
President Nicolas Sarkozy's government. Subways, buses, and regional
trains were all out of service, leading to traffic jams as commuters
used their cars to get to work. Airlines were operating as usual, but
some flights were delayed because employees were having trouble getting
to work. Many Parisians took advantage of the capital's free bicycle
program. Others hopped on scooters or strapped on Rollerblades, and some
workers simply took the day off altogether. The walkout began Wednesday
night and was expected to last 24 hours, but the backlog of services
could mean the effects of the strike last much longer. 

American Updates:

Bush steps up Mideast peace push ---- LONDON - President Bush is sending
his national security adviser to the Middle East next week and Secretary
of State Condoleezza Rice will make a return visit soon afterward to
keep up pressure on Israeli and the Palestinians to start peace
negotiations. National security adviser Stephen Hadley and Rice will
make separate trips to the region to bridge wide gaps between the two
sides on a document outlining how they intend to resume talks that will
be presented at a U.S.-hosted conference this fall, a senior official
said.