Subject: daily news report

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 09:25:01 -0400

News Alerts For Thursday Oct 18, 2007 4:34 EST

News On Finance:

Whole New Concept In Used Vehicle Market Ready To Launch

Exit Only Inc. E.X.T.O.
$0.41

Back In May of 2007, Exit Only Inc. released their new website.
Web-marketing of used vehicles is not a new concept. Posting of a
sellers vehicle to the site without charge is something new to web based
vehicle marketing. Sellers are now only charged for actual results,
namely $2 per lead for actual interested buyers.

Points To Consider:

- Initially marketed in Canada, response from consumers exceeded all
expectations.
- The companies year end goals were met in just the first few months.
- the US expansion is tested and ready for immediate launch.
- News in the last few weeks has released partnership agreements with
several online vehicle service sites for increased exposure.
- Exit is also providing mobile access for sellers. The system will
deliver real-time leads of buyer information directly to their mobile
phone.

The US market literally dwarfs the Canadian vehicle market, making the
potential for this site astronomical. For more information on Exit Only
Inc. contact your financial websites.

News For The Planet:

Rice touts 'most serious' Mideast peace efforts in years ----- RAMALLAH,
West Bank -- Israel and Palestinian negotiators are involved in the most
serious effort in "many, many years" to try to end the Mideast conflict,
said U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice on Monday. U.S. Secretary
of State Condoleezza Rice meets Monday with Palestinian President
Mahmoud Abbas. "Frankly, it's time for the establishment of a
Palestinian state and it's time for Israel to live in the security that
is going to come with a peaceful and democratic neighbor," Rice said. A
day after meeting with Israeli leaders, Rice met in the West Bank with
Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas and said she's pushing both sides to
work "intensely" toward agreeing on a "serious, substantive and
concrete" framework for a November peace conference in Annapolis,
Maryland.

Reports In The US:

Hit List Worries Students In Pittsburgh-Area School District -----
UNIONTOWN, Pa. -- A hit list discovered in an Internet chat room Tuesday
night has parents and students at one Pittsburgh-area high school
worried. As of Wednesday, parents said they still don't know who is
responsible for making the list, which concerns them. Glenn Loukota,
whose name appears on the list, got a call Tuesday night from the
principal of Laurel Highlands. "My principal called and just said that I
was on a hit list," said Loukota. "That's all he told us." "They didn't
give us much information," said parent Penny Whoolery. "That was part of
the problem." Whoolery's son, Cody, was also on the hit list. After the
police were notified, police searched the home of the student they
believe made the list. The search turned up no weapons. "I know that
kids don't always keep things you don't want them to see in the open,"
said Whoolery. "They hide it."