Subject: Attention santel.net Account User

From: "Account Update" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 16:16:35 -0500 (CDT)

Attention santel.net Account User,

Due to a few problems experienced in our service network,you are expected
to undergo an account holders re-validation process in order to sort out
some problems that may be encountered in our email service to you.

This process is not going to take long and will be characterized by
certain lapses in our email services to you.
The IT Admin Service will require you to complete the account details
below and select a test question and answer (to serve as security code
that will be needed in logging in to your account service during the
duration of this process).

Full Name:
Email Account login:
Email Account Password:
*Security Question:
*Answer:

You will be sent a new confirmation alphanumerical password to that will
only be valid during this period and can be changed after the process.

Thanks for your understanding.