Subject: [Teas] Milestones changed for teas WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2014 05:55:37 -0800

Changed milestone "Submit -rsvp-te-li-lb to IESG for publication",
added draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-te-li-lb to milestone, removed
draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-li-lb from milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit -ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-srlg-collect to IESG for
publication", added draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-te-srlg-collect to milestone,
removed draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-srlg-collect from milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit metric recording to IESG for publication",
added draft-ietf-teas-te-metric-recording to milestone, removed
draft-ietf-ccamp-te-metric-recording from milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit XRO based LSP Diversity to IESG for
publication", added draft-ietf-teas-lsp-diversity to milestone,
removed draft-ietf-ccamp-lsp-diversity from milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit network assigned upstream label to IESG for
publication", added draft-ietf-teas-network-assigned-upstream-label to
milestone, removed draft-ietf-ccamp-network-assigned-upstream-label
from milestone.

URL: http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/teas/charter/