Subject: [Teas] Milestones changed for teas WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2014 14:07:15 -0800

Added milestone "Transition in charter work from MPLS and CCAMP WGs",
due December 2014.

Added milestone "Initiate TE Yang Model work via interim and Design
Teams", due December 2014.

Added milestone "Adopt Requirements for Very Fast Setup", due December
2014.

Added milestone "Submit -mpls-tp-rsvpte-ext-associated-lsp to IESG for
publication", due December 2014.

Added milestone "Submit -lsp-attribute-ro to IESG for publication",
due January 2015.

Added milestone "Submit -rsvp-te-li-lb to IESG for publication", due
January 2015.

Added milestone "Submit -ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-srlg-collect to IESG for
publication", due January 2015.

Added milestone "Initial TE LSP Yang Model WG document", due April
2015.

Added milestone "Initial TE Topology Yang Model WG document", due
April 2015.

Added milestone "Close initial TE Yang Model Design Teams", due April
2015.

Added milestone "Submit loose path reoptimization to IESG for
publication", due April 2015.

Added milestone "Submit metric recording to IESG for publication", due
May 2015.

Added milestone "Submit XRO based LSP Diversity to IESG for
publication", due July 2015.

Added milestone "Submit ingress/egress protection documents to IESG
for publication", due August 2015.

Added milestone "Adopt interconnected TE network solution document",
due August 2015.

Added milestone "Submit domain subobjects to IESG for publication",
due September 2015.

Added milestone "Adopt Very Fast Setup informational document", due
November 2015.

Added milestone "Submit network assigned upstream label to IESG for
publication", due December 2015.

Added milestone "Submit Requirements for Very Fast Setup to IESG for
publication", due December 2015.

Added milestone "Submit Resource sharing draft to IESG for
publication", due January 2016.

Added milestone "Submit first interconnected TE network document to
IESG for publication", due March 2016.

Added milestone "Submit TE LSP Yang Models to IESG for publication",
due June 2016.

Added milestone "Submit TE Topology Yang Models to IESG for
publication", due June 2016.

Added milestone "Submit interconnected TE network solution document to
IESG for publication", due September 2016.

Added milestone "Submit Very Fast Setup informational document to IESG
for publication", due November 2016.

Added milestone "Revisit WG status (close if no
milestones/deliverables)", due November 2016.

URL: http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/teas/charter/