Subject: [Teas] I-D Action: draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-ingress-protection-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2014 12:23:29 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Traffic Engineering Architecture and Signaling Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Extensions to RSVP-TE for LSP Ingress Local Protection
        Authors         : Huaimo Chen
                          Raveendra Torvi
	Filename        : draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-ingress-protection-00.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2014-12-31

Abstract:
   This document describes extensions to Resource Reservation Protocol -
   Traffic Engineering (RSVP-TE) for locally protecting the ingress node
   of a Traffic Engineered (TE) Label Switched Path (LSP) in a Multi-
   Protocol Label Switching (MPLS) and Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-ingress-protection/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-ingress-protection-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/