Subject: [Teas] TEAS - Virtual Interim Meeting Agenda

From: "BRUNGARD, DEBORAH A" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 21:32:50 +0000

Agenda - TEAS Virtual Interim
Dec. 18, 2014 20:00 UTC (Target: 2 hour duration)

https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m2c971eab8a0059f69b228fbf2549532f

Meeting number:         641 996 091
Meeting password:       1234

Join by phone
1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll free number (US/Canada)
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Access code: 641 996 091

Meeting Objective: Clarify the relationship of a TE Topology YANG model to other models in development
(including models for non-TE topology, TE tunnel/LSP, control plane protocols, specific data planes)

- 10 min - Agenda/Intro
- 10 min - I2RS Related Activities (Sue)
- 10 min - TE RSVP/Tunnel/LSP YANG Discussions (Tarek)
-  5 min - TE Topology YANG Model Design Team Introduction (Chairs)
- Design Team Led Discussion
- Open Discussion

The existing set of related drafts includes:
draft-liu-yang-abstract-te-topo
draft-clemm-i2rs-yang-l3-topo
draft-clemm-i2rs-yang-network-topo
draft-chen-mpls-te-yang-cfg (LSP focused)
draft-gandhi-mpls-te-yang-model (LSP focused)
draft-ietf-netmod-routing-cfg (Foundational work, not topology specific)
draft-hares-i2rs-info-model-service-topo (Topology only)
draft-vergara-flexigrid-yang (Data plane technology specific)
draft-dharini-netmod-g-698-2-yang (Data plane technology specific)
draft-dong-i2rs-yang-l2-network-topology(Data plane technology specific)

---

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2014 11:09:40 -0500

Just a reminder that this is scheduled for later today.

Material is posted (although I expect one set to be updated before the
meeting):
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/interim/2014/12/18/teas/proceedings.html

Etherpad for the meeting is at:
http://etherpad.tools.ietf.org:9000/p/notes-ietf-92-teas

Lou (and Deborah)

On 12/16/2014 4:32 PM, BRUNGARD, DEBORAH A wrote:
> _https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m2c971eab8a0059f69b228fbf2549532f_
> – Design Team Led Discussion
> - Open Discussion
> _______________________________________________
> Teas mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/teas

---

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2014 14:46:08 -0500

FYI - Looks like Jabber isn't yet active for teas. Please use etherpad
or webex chat during the meeting.

Webex:

Etherpad: http://etherpad.tools.ietf.org:9000/p/notes-ietf-92-teas

Lou