Subject: [Teas] Regarding IPR on draft-ietf-teas-te-express-path

From: Vishnu Pavan Beeram <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 May 2015 15:10:05 -0400

Authors, Contributors, (and TEAS WG),

As part of the preparation for WG Last Call:

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to draft identified above?

  Please state either:

  "No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft"
  or
  "Yes, I'm aware of IPR that applies to this draft"

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
(see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details)?

   If yes to the above, please state either:

  "Yes, the IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules"
  or
  "No, the IPR has not been disclosed"

  If you answer no, please provide any additional details you think
  appropriate.

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please answer the
above by responding to this email regardless of whether or not you are
aware of any relevant IPR.  This document will not advance to the next
stage until a response has been received from each author and listed
contributor.  NOTE: THIS APPLIES TO ALL OF YOU LISTED IN THIS
MESSAGE'S TO LINES.

If you are on the TEAS WG email list but are not listed as an author or
contributor, we remind you of your obligations under the IETF IPR rules
which encourages you to notify the IETF if you are aware of IPR of
others on an IETF contribution, or to refrain from participating in any
contribution or discussion related to your undisclosed IPR.  For more
information, please see the RFCs listed above and
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/iesg/trac/wiki/IntellectualProperty.

Thank you,
 TEAS WG Chairs

PS Please include all listed in the headers of this message in your
response.

---

From: Alia Atlas <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 May 2015 19:30:29 -0400

I am not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft.

Alia

---

From: "Stefano Previdi (sprevidi)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2015 08:52:54 +0000

I'm not aware of any IPR that applies on this draft.

IPR related to TLVs introduced in draft-ietf-isis-te-metric-extensions and RFC7471 have been disclosed already in compliance with IPR rules.

Thanks.
s.

---

From: Clarence Filsfils <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2015 11:19:48 +0200

IPR related to TLVs introduced in draft-ietf-isis-te-metric-extensions 
and RFC7471 have been disclosed already in compliance with IPR rules.

Cheers,
Clarence

---

From: John E Drake <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2015 12:42:18 +0000

Nor am I

Yours Irrespectively,

John

From: Alia Atlas [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Sunday, May 10, 2015 7:30 PM
To: Vishnu Pavan Beeram
Cc: John E Drake; [email-masked]; David Ward; Stefano Previdi; Clarence Filsfils; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: Regarding IPR on draft-ietf-teas-te-express-path

Alia

On Sat, May 9, 2015 at 3:10 PM, Vishnu Pavan Beeram <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:
Authors, Contributors, (and TEAS WG),

  Please state either:

Thank you,
 TEAS WG Chairs