Subject: [Teas] Regarding IPR on draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-te-domain-subobjects

From: Vishnu Pavan Beeram <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 May 2015 15:19:53 -0400

Authors, Contributors, (and TEAS WG),

As part of the preparation for WG Last Call:

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to draft identified above?

  Please state either:

  "No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft"
  or
  "Yes, I'm aware of IPR that applies to this draft"

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
(see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details)?

   If yes to the above, please state either:

  "Yes, the IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules"
  or
  "No, the IPR has not been disclosed"

  If you answer no, please provide any additional details you think
  appropriate.

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please answer the
above by responding to this email regardless of whether or not you are
aware of any relevant IPR.  This document will not advance to the next
stage until a response has been received from each author and listed
contributor.  NOTE: THIS APPLIES TO ALL OF YOU LISTED IN THIS
MESSAGE'S TO LINES.

If you are on the TEAS WG email list but are not listed as an author or
contributor, we remind you of your obligations under the IETF IPR rules
which encourages you to notify the IETF if you are aware of IPR of
others on an IETF contribution, or to refrain from participating in any
contribution or discussion related to your undisclosed IPR.  For more
information, please see the RFCs listed above and
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/iesg/trac/wiki/IntellectualProperty.

Thank you,
 TEAS WG Chairs

PS Please include all listed in the headers of this message in your
response.

---

From: Dhruv Dhody <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 May 2015 07:41:55 +0530

Yes, the IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2186/

Regards,
Dhruv

On Sun, May 10, 2015 at 12:49 AM, Vishnu Pavan Beeram <[email-masked]
> wrote:

---

From: Ramon Casellas <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 May 2015 08:13:00 +0200

Dear all

Yes, I'm aware of IPR that applies to this draft; Yes, the IPR has been 
disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules (as per Dhruv's mail) and I 
am not involved in any of that IPR.

Thanks,
Ramon

El 09/05/2015 a las 21:19, Vishnu Pavan Beeram escribió:
> _______________________________________________
> Teas mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/teas

-- 
Ramon Casellas, Ph.D. -- Senior Research Associate -- Networks Division
Optical Networks and Systems Department -- http://wikiona.cttc.es
CTTC - Centre Tecnològic de Telecomunicacions de Catalunya
Parc Mediterrani de la Tecnologia (PMT) - Edifici B4
Av. Carl Friedrich Gauss, 7 - 08860 Castelldefels (Barcelona) - Spain
Tel.: +34 93 645 29 00 ext 2168-- Fax. +34 93 645 29 01

---

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 May 2015 08:40:21 -0400

Dhruv,

I note that you are pointing to a different disclosure than was pointed to 
during the (ccamp) WG acceptance process*.  While it certainly appropriate 
to point to the disclosure you list, it doesn't tell the whole story and 
may lead some to conclude there was a late disclosure on the document.  
Which, of course wasn't, the case.

So I think it appropriate to also point to the information provided during 
WG acceptance, I.e.:
* thread replays to  
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ccamp/current/msg15117.html

Lou

On May 9, 2015 10:12:24 PM Dhruv Dhody <[email-masked]> wrote:

> ----------

---

From: Dhruv Dhody <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2015 02:00:49 +0000

Hi Lou,

You are right, thanks for providing the information.

Regards,
Dhruv

From: Teas [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Lou Berger
Sent: 10 May 2015 18:10
To: Dhruv Dhody; Vishnu Pavan Beeram
Cc: Venugopal Reddy K; Udayasree palle; [email-masked]; Ramon Casellas
Subject: Re: [Teas] Regarding IPR on draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-te-domain-subobjects

Dhruv,

I note that you are pointing to a different disclosure than was pointed to during the (ccamp) WG acceptance process*.  While it certainly appropriate to point to the disclosure you list, it doesn't tell the whole story and may lead some to conclude there was a late disclosure on the document.  Which, of course wasn't, the case.

So I think it appropriate to also point to the information provided during WG acceptance, I.e.:
* thread replays to  http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ccamp/current/msg15117.html

Lou

On May 9, 2015 10:12:24 PM Dhruv Dhody <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:
Yes, the IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules.

Regards,
Dhruv

On Sun, May 10, 2015 at 12:49 AM, Vishnu Pavan Beeram <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:
Authors, Contributors, (and TEAS WG),

  Please state either:

Thank you,
 TEAS WG Chairs

_______________________________________________
Teas mailing list
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/teas

---

From: Udayasree palle <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2015 04:18:51 +0000

Yes, I'm aware of IPR that applies to this draft.
&
Yes, the IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules

This is the same IPR as mentioned by Dhruv and Lou.

Regards,
Udaya

From: Vishnu Pavan Beeram [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: 10 May 2015 00:50
To: [email-masked]; Udayasree palle; Venugopal Reddy K; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Regarding IPR on draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-te-domain-subobjects

  Please state either:

Thank you,
 TEAS WG Chairs

---

From: Venugopal Reddy K <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2015 05:56:20 +0000

Regards,
Venu

Sent: 2015年5月10日 0:50

  Please state either:

Thank you,
 TEAS WG Chairs