Subject: [Teas] I-D Action: draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-te-srlg-collect-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2015 12:29:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Traffic Engineering Architecture and Signaling Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : RSVP-TE Extensions for Collecting SRLG Information
        Authors         : Fatai Zhang
                          Oscar Gonzalez de Dios
                          Dan Li
                          Cyril Margaria
                          Matt Hartley
                          Zafar Ali
	Filename        : draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-te-srlg-collect-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2015-06-12

Abstract:
   This document provides extensions for the Resource ReserVation
   Protocol-Traffic Engineering (RSVP-TE) to support automatic
   collection of Shared Risk Link Group (SRLG) information for the TE
   link formed by a Label Switched Path (LSP).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-te-srlg-collect/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-te-srlg-collect-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-te-srlg-collect-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/