Subject: [Teas] IETF 93 TEAS agenda requests

From: Vishnu Pavan Beeram <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 21:04:47 -0400

Dear TEAS,

The IETF93 draft agenda is out.  We're tentatively scheduled for Wednesday
Afternoon Session I -- note this may change.

Please send your agenda requests to the addresses cc'ed above by end of day
July 5th. Include draft name, and who will be presenting. A draft agenda
will be uploaded on the 6th.

WG Draft authors are expected to present if there are open issues to
discuss, or to send status to the list  *1 week* prior to the WG meeting if
not presenting. Status includes review of: any recent changes, any open
discussions or issues, and planned next steps.

Slides will be due on Sunday July 19, 2015. (Send slides to the addresses
cc'ed above, but not the WG.)

Some important dates:
2015-06-26 (Friday): Final agenda to be published.
2015-07-06 (Monday): Internet Draft submission cut-off (for all drafts,
including -00) by UTC 23:59, upload using IETF ID Submission Tool.
2015-07-06 (Monday): Draft Working Group agendas due by UTC 23:59, upload
using IETF Meeting Materials Management Tool.
2015-07-10 (Friday): Early Bird registration and payment cut-off at UTC
23:59.
2015-07-13 (Monday): Revised Working Group agendas due by UTC 23:59, upload
using IETF Meeting Materials Management Tool.
2015-07-13 (Monday): Registration cancellation cut-off at UTC 23:59.
2015-07-17 (Friday): Final Pre-Registration and Pre-Payment cut-off at
17:00 local meeting time.
2015-07-19 - 2015-07-24: IETF 93 in Prague, Czech Republic.

Thanks,

Pavan, Lou and Matt