Subject: [Teas] WG Last Call on draft-ietf-teas-te-express-path-02

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2015 14:59:18 -0400

All,
 This starts a two week working group last call on
draft-ietf-teas-te-express-path-02.

The working group last call ends on Monday, June 29th. Please
send your comments to the TEAS mailing list.

As is always the case, positive comments, e.g., "I've reviewed this
document and believe it is ready for publication", are welcome!
This is useful and important, even from authors.

Thanks,
Lou (and Pavan)

---

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2015 15:03:17 -0400

All,
    The LC ends on Monday and there haven't yet been any comments
received during the LC period.  It's not too late to voice your opinion.

If you can, please review the latest rev of the document and comment. 
Positive comments, e.g., "I've reviewed the latest version of this
document and believe it is ready for publication", are welcome! This
would be helpful, even from authors.  (Just saying "support" without
review doesn't really serve the purpose.)

Thanks,
Lou (and Pavan)

On 6/15/2015 2:59 PM, Lou Berger wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Teas mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/teas
>

---

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2015 15:04:26 -0400

Hi,
    I've reviewed this document and have only nit level comments:

- Section 1 , 1st paragraph: A reference to RFC3473 should be added to
make it clear that this document is equally applicable to GMPLS
controlled networks.

- Section 2.3.2 - the term "Anomalous State" isn't defined.  Should have
a 1 liner here to define the term relative to the bit, or be rephrased
to just reference Anomalous bits.

Lou

PS it is a rare document that enters WG LC in such good condition --
Kudos to the authors/contributors!