Subject: [Teas] Regarding IPR on draft-beeram-teas-rsvp-te-scaling-rec

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2015 08:04:41 -0400

Authors, Contributors, WG,

As part of the preparation for polling for WG document adoption:

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to draft identified above?

  Please state either:

  "No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft"
  or
  "Yes, I'm aware of IPR that applies to this draft"

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
(see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details)?

If yes to the above, please state either:

  "Yes, the IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules"
  or
  "No, the IPR has not been disclosed"

If you answer no, please provide any additional details you think
  appropriate.

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please answer the
above by responding to this email regardless of whether or not you are
aware of any relevant IPR.  This document will not advance to the next
stage until a response has been received from each author and listed
contributor.  NOTE: THIS APPLIES TO ALL OF YOU LISTED IN THIS MESSAGE'S
TO LINES.

If you are on the WG email list or attend WG meetings but are not listed
as an author or contributor, we remind you of your obligations under
the IETF IPR rules which encourages you to notify the IETF if you are
aware of IPR of others on an IETF contribution, or to refrain from
participating in any contribution or discussion related to your
undisclosed IPR. For more information, please see the RFCs listed above
and
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/iesg/trac/wiki/IntellectualProperty.

Thank you,
TEAS WG Chairs

PS Please include all listed in the headers of this message in your
response.

---

From: Vishnu Pavan Beeram <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2015 09:31:06 -0400

"Yes, I'm aware of IPR that applies to this draft" and "Yes, the IPR has
been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules".

Link to the IPR:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/search/?submit=draft&id=draft-beeram-teas-rsvp-te-scaling-rec

Regards,
-Pavan (as a co-author).

On Tue, Aug 18, 2015 at 8:04 AM, Lou Berger <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> Teas mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/teas
>

---

From: Vishnu Pavan Beeram <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2015 09:39:34 -0400

Updating Rob's email-ID.

-Pavan

---

From: Rob Shakir <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2015 09:45:00 -0400

Thanks Pavan.

I’m aware of the IPR that applies to this draft, filed by Juniper. I’m not aware of any further IPR that would apply.

Best,
r.

On August 18, 2015 at 09:40:09, Vishnu Pavan Beeram ([email-masked]) wrote:

Updating Rob's email-ID.

-Pavan

On Tue, Aug 18, 2015 at 9:31 AM, Vishnu Pavan Beeram <[email-masked]> wrote:
"Yes, I'm aware of IPR that applies to this draft" and "Yes, the IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules".

Link to the IPR: http://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/search/?submit=draft&id=draft-beeram-teas-rsvp-te-scaling-rec

Regards,
-Pavan (as a co-author).

  Please state either:

Thank you,
TEAS WG Chairs

---

From: Markus Jork <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2015 13:48:21 +0000

Yes, I'm aware of IPR that applies to this draft.
Yes, the IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules.
-Markus

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Lou Berger [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2015 8:05 AM
> To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
> Markus Jork <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
> Vishnu Pavan Beeram <[email-masked]>
> Cc: TEAS WG <[email-masked]>
> Subject: Regarding IPR on draft-beeram-teas-rsvp-te-scaling-rec
>

---

From: "Pacella, Dante J" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2015 11:04:30 -0400

I¹m aware of the IPR that applies to this draft, as filed by Juniper. I¹m
not aware of any further IPR that would apply.

---

From: Ebben Aries <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2015 15:11:36 -0600

I'm aware of the IPR that applies to this draft as filed by Juniper.

I am not aware of any further IPR.

/ebben

---

From: "Tarek Saad (tsaad)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2015 22:18:19 +0000

Hi,

"No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft²

Regards,
Tarek (as co-author)