Subject: [Teas] Joint YANG meeting with MPLS

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2015 17:17:38 -0400

All,
    The MPLS chairs have had a great idea of us jointly meeting with
them to have a more in depth session on YANG models of common interest. 
This session is scheduled for

17:40-18:40 - Thursday November 5, 2015 - MPLS/TEAS Joint Afternoon
session III -- ROOM 502.

The agenda is posted at
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/94/agenda/mpls/ and includes
11     2     draft-saad-mpls-static-yang     17:40:00     17:50:00    
10     Kamran Raza      
12     2     draft-raza-mpls-ldp-mldp-yang     17:50:00     18:00:00    
10     Kamran Raza      
13     2     draft-ietf-teas-yang-rsvp
                draft-ietf-teas-yang-te     18:00:00     18:10:00     10
    Tarek Saad      
14     2     draft-ietf-teas-yang-te-topo     18:10:00     18:20:00    
10     Xufeng Liu (tentative)  

See you next week!

Lou and Pavan