Subject: [Teas] I-D Action: draft-ietf-teas-yang-rsvp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 07:18:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Traffic Engineering Architecture and Signaling Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for Resource Reservation Protocol (RSVP)
        Authors         : Vishnu Pavan Beeram
                          Tarek Saad
                          Rakesh Gandhi
                          Xufeng Liu
                          Himanshu Shah
                          Xia Chen
                          Raqib Jones
                          Bin Wen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-teas-yang-rsvp-01.txt
	Pages           : 74
	Date            : 2015-10-19

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for the configuration and
   management of RSVP Protocol.  The model defines generic RSVP protocol
   building blocks that can be augmented and used by other RSVP
   extension models such as RVSP extensions to Traffic-Engineering
   (RSVP-TE).  The model covers the RSVP protocol configuration,
   operational state, remote procedural calls, and event notifications
   data.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-yang-rsvp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-teas-yang-rsvp-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-teas-yang-rsvp-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/