Subject: [Teas] Regarding IPR on draft-ietf-teas-gmpls-lsp-fastreroute

From: Vishnu Pavan Beeram <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2015 15:36:59 -0400

Authors, Contributors, (and TEAS WG),

As part of the preparation for WG Last Call:

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to draft identified above?

  Please state either:

  "No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft"
  or
  "Yes, I'm aware of IPR that applies to this draft"

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
(see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details)?

   If yes to the above, please state either:

  "Yes, the IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules"
  or
  "No, the IPR has not been disclosed"

  If you answer no, please provide any additional details you think
  appropriate.

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please answer the
above by responding to this email regardless of whether or not you are
aware of any relevant IPR.  This document will not advance to the next
stage until a response has been received from each author and listed
contributor.  NOTE: THIS APPLIES TO ALL OF YOU LISTED IN THIS
MESSAGE'S TO LINES.

If you are on the TEAS WG email list but are not listed as an author or
contributor, we remind you of your obligations under the IETF IPR rules
which encourages you to notify the IETF if you are aware of IPR of
others on an IETF contribution, or to refrain from participating in any
contribution or discussion related to your undisclosed IPR.  For more
information, please see the RFCs listed above and
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/iesg/trac/wiki/IntellectualProperty.

Thank you,
- TEAS WG Chairs

PS: Please include all listed in the headers of this message in your
response.

---

From: "Rakesh Gandhi (rgandhi)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2015 13:31:39 +0000

Hi Chairs, WG,

Yes, I'm aware of IPR that applies to this draft.

Yes, the IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules, as following:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2027/

Thanks,
Rakesh

From: Vishnu Pavan Beeram <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Date: Saturday, 17 October, 2015 3:36 PM
To: "=SMTP:mtaillon@cisco. com" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, "Tarek Saad (tsaad)" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, Rakesh Gandhi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, Zafar Ali <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, "[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, "[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: "[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, "[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Regarding IPR on draft-ietf-teas-gmpls-lsp-fastreroute

  Please state either:

Thank you,
- TEAS WG Chairs

---

From: "Zafar Ali (zali)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2015 16:21:37 +0000

Dear Chairs and the WG:

Yes, the IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules, as noted by Rakesh in the email.

Thanks

Regards ... Zafar

From: "Rakesh Gandhi (rgandhi)" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Date: Sunday, October 18, 2015 at 9:31 AM
To: Vishnu Pavan Beeram <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, "Mike Taillon (mtaillon)" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, "Tarek Saad (tsaad)" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, zali <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, "[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, "[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: "[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, "[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: Regarding IPR on draft-ietf-teas-gmpls-lsp-fastreroute

Hi Chairs, WG,

Thanks,
Rakesh

  Please state either:

Thank you,
- TEAS WG Chairs

---

From: "Tarek Saad (tsaad)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2015 16:57:41 +0000

Hi WG chairs/all,

I am not aware of any IPR except what's mentioned below.

Regards,
Tarek

To: Vishnu Pavan Beeram <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, "Mike Taillon (mtaillon)" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, Tarek Saad <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, "Zafar Ali (zali)" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, "[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, "[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>

Hi Chairs, WG,

Thanks,
Rakesh

  Please state either:

Thank you,
- TEAS WG Chairs

---

From: "Mike Taillon (mtaillon)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 13:30:27 +0000

Hi WG chairs/all,

-mike

Hi Chairs, WG,

Thanks,
Rakesh

  Please state either:

Thank you,
- TEAS WG Chairs

---

From: Jounay Frédéric <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 15:39:58 +0200

Hi

not aware of any IPR for this draft

BR
Fred

From: Mike Taillon (mtaillon) [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, 19 October 2015 15:30
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; Rakesh Gandhi (rgandhi) <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; Vishnu Pavan Beeram <[email-masked]>; Jounay Frédéric <[email-masked]>; Zafar Ali (zali) <[email-masked]>; Tarek Saad (tsaad) <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Regarding IPR on draft-ietf-teas-gmpls-lsp-fastreroute

Hi WG chairs/all,

-mike

Hi Chairs, WG,

Thanks,
Rakesh

  Please state either:

Thank you,
- TEAS WG Chairs