Subject: [Teas] TEAS WG - Agenda Update

From: Vishnu Pavan Beeram <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2016 16:53:58 -0400

WG, Hi!

Agenda for next week's TEAS WG Session:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/96/agenda/teas/
Thursday, July 21, 2016, 1000 - 1230
Charlottenburg II/III

Agenda for Joint WG YANG Session (MPLS/PCE/TEAS):
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/96/agenda/pce/
Thursday, July 21, 2016, 1620 - 1820
Charlottenburg II/III

Please note that <draft-ietf-teas-yang-te-topo> and
<draft-ietf-teas-yang-te> have been slotted in both the sessions.  In the
morning session (next Thursday), the authors of these two drafts intend to
focus solely on open-questions and a few specific items that need more
discussion time. In the evening session, the authors will give an overall
update on the progress of their respective drafts.

Other logistics:

We will as always be using etherpad for collaborative note taking.

The etherpad link is
http://etherpad.tools.ietf.org:9000/p/notes-ietf-96-teas?useMonospaceFont=true

Links to audio streams, meetecho  and jabber can be found at
https://tools.ietf.org/agenda/96/#96-thu-1000-teas
https://tools.ietf.org/agenda/96/#96-thu-1620-pce

Regards,
- Pavan and Lou