Subject: Re: [Teas] Poll on making draft-ceccarelli-teas-actn-framework-02 a WG document

From: Vishnu Pavan Beeram <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2016 10:14:02 -0400

All,
    The WG poll is closed.

Authors,
    Please republish draft-ceccarelli-teas-actn-framework-02 as
draft-ietf-teas-actn-framework-00 with only the date and file name
changed.

Thanks,
- Pavan (and Lou).

On Tue, Jun 21, 2016 at 11:52 AM, Vishnu Pavan Beeram <[email-masked]
> wrote:

> All,
>
> This is start of a two week poll on making
> draft-ceccarelli-teas-actn-framework-02 a TEAS working group document.
> Please send email to the list indicating “yes/support” or “no/do not
> support”. If indicating no, please state your technical reservations
> with the document.  If yes, please also feel free to provide comments
> you'd like to see addressed once the document is a WG document.
>
> The poll ends July 5th, 2016
> Thanks,
> Pavan and Lou
>