Subject: [Teas] <draft-ietf-teas-p2mp-loose-path-reopt-05>: Review

From: Vishnu Pavan Beeram <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2016 14:28:29 -0400

Authors, Hi!

I've reviewed the current version of
<draft-ietf-teas-p2mp-loose-path-reopt-05>. My comments/suggestions
(editorial in nature) are in the attached text file.

Please do go through the comments and let me know if they can be addressed.
Regards,
-Pavan

---

From: "Rakesh Gandhi (rgandhi)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2016 15:39:09 +0000

Thanks Pavan for detailed review of the document.

We (authors) will go through your comments and address them accordingly.

Regards,
Rakesh (for authors)

From: Vishnu Pavan Beeram <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Date: Saturday, 9 July, 2016 2:28 PM
To: "[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, "[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: <draft-ietf-teas-p2mp-loose-path-reopt-05>: Review
Resent-From: <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Resent-To: <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, Rakesh Gandhi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, Zafar Ali <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, "[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, "[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Resent-Date: Saturday, 9 July, 2016 2:28 PM

Authors, Hi!

I've reviewed the current version of <draft-ietf-teas-p2mp-loose-path-reopt-05>. My comments/suggestions (editorial in nature) are in the attached text file.