Subject: [Teas] Seoul Meeting: Agenda Update

From: Vishnu Pavan Beeram <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2016 08:34:15 -0400

Folks, Hi!

Agenda for next week's TEAS WG Session:
https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/97/agenda/agenda-97-teas-01.html
Monday, Nov 14, 2016, 0930 - 1200
Grand Ballroom 3

Agenda for Joint WG YANG Session (CCAMP/MPLS/PCE/TEAS):
https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/97/agenda/agenda-97-ccamp-01
Monday, Nov 14, 2016, 1550-1750
Park Ballroom 2

Please note that <draft-ietf-teas-yang-te> has been slotted in both the
sessions.  In the morning session, the authors of this draft will focus
solely on open-questions and a few specific items that need more discussion
time. In the evening session, the authors will give an overall update on
the progress of the draft.

Other logistics:

We will as always be using etherpad for collaborative note taking.

The etherpad link is
http://etherpad.tools.ietf.org:9000/p/notes-ietf-97-teas?
useMonospaceFont=true

Links to audio streams, meetecho  and jabber can be found at
https://tools.ietf.org/agenda/97/#97-mon-0930-teas
https://tools.ietf.org/agenda/97/#97-mon-1550-ccamp

Please note that WG Draft authors who aren't presenting should send status
to the list prior to the WG meeting. Please send your status update by
Thursday, Nov 10th. Status includes review of: any recent changes, any open
discussions or issues, and planned next steps.

For all drafts that have a slot in the agenda on Nov 14th, we need the
presentation-slides sent out to us by Friday, Nov 11th.

Cheers,
Pavan and Lou.