Subject: [Teas] I-D Action: draft-ietf-teas-scheduled-resources-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2016 16:18:56 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Traffic Engineering Architecture and Signaling of the IETF.

        Title           : Architecture for Scheduled Use of Resources
        Authors         : Yan Zhuang
                          Qin Wu
                          Huaimo Chen
                          Adrian Farrel
	Filename        : draft-ietf-teas-scheduled-resources-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2016-11-13

Abstract:
   Time-Scheduled reservation of traffic engineering (TE) resources can
   be used to provide resource booking for TE Label Switched Paths so as
   to better guarantee services for customers and to improve the
   efficiency of network resource usage into the future.  This document
   provides a framework that describes and discusses the architecture
   for the scheduled reservation of TE resources.  This document does
   not describe specific protocols or protocol extensions needed to
   realize this service.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-scheduled-resources/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-teas-scheduled-resources-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/