Subject: [Teas] Regarding IPR on draft-leebelotti-teas-actn-info

From: Vishnu Pavan Beeram <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2017 09:36:14 -0500

Authors, Contributors, WG,

As part of the preparation for polling for WG document adoption:

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to draft identified above?

  Please state either:

  "No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft"
  or
  "Yes, I'm aware of IPR that applies to this draft"

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
(see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details)?

If yes to the above, please state either:

  "Yes, the IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules"
  or
  "No, the IPR has not been disclosed"

If you answer no, please provide any additional details you think
  appropriate.

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please answer the
above by responding to this email regardless of whether or not you are
aware of any relevant IPR.  This document will not advance to the next
stage until a response has been received from each author and listed
contributor.  NOTE: THIS APPLIES TO ALL OF YOU LISTED IN THIS MESSAGE'S
TO LINES.

If you are on the WG email list or attend WG meetings but are not listed
as an author or contributor, we remind you of your obligations under
the IETF IPR rules which encourages you to notify the IETF if you are
aware of IPR of others on an IETF contribution, or to refrain from
participating in any contribution or discussion related to your
undisclosed IPR. For more information, please see the RFCs listed above
and
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/iesg/trac/wiki/IntellectualProperty.

Thank you,
Pavan and Lou

---

From: Zhenghaomian <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2017 01:41:42 +0000

Dear Chairs,

No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft.

Best wishes,
Haomian

发件人: Teas [mailto:[email-masked]] 代表 Vishnu Pavan Beeram
发送时间: 2017年1月21日 22:36
收件人: Leeyoung; Belotti, Sergio (Nokia - IT); Dhruv Dhody; Daniele Ceccarelli; [email-masked]; Zhangxian (Xian)
抄送: TEAS WG Chairs; [email-masked]
主题: [Teas] Regarding IPR on draft-leebelotti-teas-actn-info

  Please state either:

Thank you,
Pavan and Lou

---

From: Dhruv Dhody <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2017 17:06:18 +0530

No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft!

Regards,
Dhruv

---

From: "Zhangxian (Xian)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2017 08:21:25 +0000

No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft。

Cheers,
Xian

发件人: Vishnu Pavan Beeram [mailto:[email-masked]]
发送时间: 2017年1月21日 22:36
收件人: Leeyoung <[email-masked]>; Belotti, Sergio (Nokia - IT) <[email-masked]>; Dhruv Dhody <[email-masked]>; Daniele Ceccarelli <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; Zhangxian (Xian) <[email-masked]>
抄送: [email-masked]; TEAS WG Chairs <[email-masked]>
主题: Regarding IPR on draft-leebelotti-teas-actn-info

  Please state either:

Thank you,
Pavan and Lou

---

From: "Belotti, Sergio (Nokia - IT)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2017 08:35:22 +0000

Hi Pavan,

Thanks
Sergio

From: Vishnu Pavan Beeram [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Saturday, January 21, 2017 3:36 PM
To: Leeyoung <[email-masked]>; Belotti, Sergio (Nokia - IT) <[email-masked]>; Dhruv Dhody <[email-masked]>; Daniele Ceccarelli <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; Zhangxian (Xian) <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]; TEAS WG Chairs <[email-masked]>
Subject: Regarding IPR on draft-leebelotti-teas-actn-info

  Please state either:

Thank you,
Pavan and Lou

---

From: Daniele Ceccarelli <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2017 11:10:56 +0000

Hi Pavan, all,

BR
Daniele

From: Teas [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Vishnu Pavan Beeram
Sent: sabato 21 gennaio 2017 15:36
To: Leeyoung <[email-masked]>; Belotti, Sergio (Nokia - IT) <[email-masked]>; Dhruv Dhody <[email-masked]>; Daniele Ceccarelli <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; Zhangxian (Xian) <[email-masked]>
Cc: TEAS WG Chairs <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Subject: [Teas] Regarding IPR on draft-leebelotti-teas-actn-info

  Please state either:

Thank you,
Pavan and Lou

---

From: Leeyoung <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2017 15:13:45 +0000

No, I am not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft.

Young

Sent: Saturday, January 21, 2017 8:36 AM

  Please state either:

Thank you,
Pavan and Lou

---

From: 윤빈영 <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2017 22:28:00 +0000

Regards,
Bin Yeong

From: Vishnu Pavan Beeram [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Saturday, January 21, 2017 11:36 PM
To: Leeyoung; Belotti, Sergio (Nokia - IT); Dhruv Dhody; Daniele Ceccarelli; 윤빈영; Zhangxian (Xian)
Cc: [email-masked]; TEAS WG Chairs
Subject: Regarding IPR on draft-leebelotti-teas-actn-info

  Please state either:

Thank you,
Pavan and Lou