Subject: [Teas] The TEAS WG has placed draft-lee-teas-actn-pm-telemetry-autonomics in state "Candidate for WG Adoption"

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2019 02:49:17 -0700

The TEAS WG has placed draft-lee-teas-actn-pm-telemetry-autonomics in state
Candidate for WG Adoption (entered by Vishnu Beeram)

The document is available at
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lee-teas-actn-pm-telemetry-autonomics/

Comment:
IPR Responses:

Leeyoung <[email-masked]>
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/teas/S3UD70Q9CaFxD67IgHPIgT76zjE

Dhruv Dhody <[email-masked]>
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/teas/94QP8A9aLQkaLE_1MdmLNAMk0gY

[email-masked]
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/teas/ZP0Q41dCAGPturX5yG_rh1f-GNc

[email-masked]
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/teas/cq_fCL-MONdgLitywpJgS20Z0-g

[email-masked]
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/teas/edo_n1R-Dt75yDJM3T4J0MgHFWM

Daniele Ceccarelli <[email-masked]>
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/teas/PxtaMhZcx3AbgI8HucbuvWiXFvw