Subject: [Teas] Calls to progress TE modeling drafts

From: Vishnu Pavan Beeram <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2019 06:41:51 -0500

Hi!

We have weekly calls (details below) to discuss and progress the TE
modeling drafts. These are open informal discussions driven by the authors
and contributors of the various modeling drafts. Everyone is welcome to
participate.

--
(1) TE Models - Tutorial -- Weekly Sync
11:00 am - 12:00 pm Thursday (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

Meeting link:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m4b98105e831443330db4621080b3cfbc
Meeting number: 647 909 491
Password: PwnnS6wr

Join by phone
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Access code: 647 909 491
--

(2) TE Models - Design Discussion - Weekly Sync
10:00 am - 11:00 am Friday (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

Meeting link:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=md7400ddb680c033ed7bde97c78bc84c9
Meeting number: 646 052 158
Password: iPgpqy7G

Join by phone
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Access code: 646 052 158
--

Regards,
-Pavan (and Lou)