Subject: [Teas] Fwd: 答复: Regarding IPR on draft-ietf-teas-native-ip-scenarios-04

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2019 12:41:02 -0400

Resending to list so it makes it into the archive -- have no idea why it 
didn't make it the first time!

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	答复: Regarding IPR on draft-ietf-teas-native-ip-scenarios-04
Date: 	Wed, 12 Jun 2019 07:03:48 +0000
From: 	Mipenghui (Kevin Mi) <[email-masked]>
To: 	Aijun Wang <[email-masked]>, 'Lou Berger' 
<[email-masked]>, [email-masked] <[email-masked]>, 
[email-masked] <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] 
<[email-masked]>
CC: 	'TEAS WG' <[email-masked]>

Hi, All:

No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft.

Thanks,

Penghui Mi

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: Aijun Wang [mailto:[email-masked]] 发送时间: 
2019年6月12日 15:00
收件人: 'Lou Berger' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; Mipenghui (Kevin Mi) 
<[email-masked]>
抄送: 'TEAS WG' <[email-masked]>
主题: 答复: Regarding IPR on draft-ietf-teas-native-ip-scenarios-04

Hi, All:

No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft.

Best Regards.

Aijun Wang
Network R&D and Operation Support Department China Telecom Corporation 
Limited Beijing Research Institute,Beijing, China.

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: Lou Berger [mailto:[email-masked]]
发送时间: 2019年6月12日 7:34
收件人: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
抄送: TEAS WG
主题: Regarding IPR on draft-ietf-teas-native-ip-scenarios-04

Authors, Contributors, WG,

As part of preparation for WG Last Call

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to drafts identified above?

Please state either:

"No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft"
or
"Yes, I'm aware of IPR that applies to this draft"

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules 
(see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details)?

If yes to the above, please state either:

"Yes, the IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules"
or
"No, the IPR has not been disclosed"

If you answer no, please provide any additional details you think 
appropriate.

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please answer the 
above by responding to this email regardless of whether or not you are 
aware of any relevant IPR. This document will not advance to the next 
stage until a response has been received from each author and listed 
contributor. NOTE: THIS APPLIES TO ALL OF YOU LISTED IN THIS MESSAGE'S 
TO LINES.

If you are on the WG email list or attend WG meetings but are not listed 
as an author or contributor, we remind you of your obligations under the 
IETF IPR rules which encourages you to notify the IETF if you are aware 
of IPR of others on an IETF contribution, or to refrain from 
participating in any contribution or discussion related to your 
undisclosed IPR. For more information, please see the RFCs listed above 
and http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/iesg/trac/wiki/IntellectualProperty.

Thank you,
TEAS WG Chairs

PS Please include all listed in the headers of this message in your 
response.