Subject: [Teas] Agenda for Montreal

From: Matt Hartley <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2019 14:35:49 -0400

All,

The preliminary agenda for Montreal is available at
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/105/agenda.html. We're currently
scheduled for two 90-minute sessions in the afternoon on Tuesday July 23rd.

If you'd like to present a draft, please send a request to me and the
Chairs by the end of the day on Monday, July 8th with the draft name,
speaker, and how long you need. Please note that this is also the cut-off
for draft submissions. If you have a WG draft that you aren't presenting,
please be prepared to provide a status update.

Thanks

Matt/Lou/Pavan

Important dates:
- *2019-06-21 (Friday):* Preliminary Agenda published for comment.
- *2019-06-26 (Wednesday):* Cut-off date for requests to reschedule Working
Group or BOF meetings UTC 23:59.
- *2019-06-28 (Friday):* Final agenda to be published.
- *2019-07-08 (Monday):* Internet Draft submission cut-off (for all drafts,
including -00) by UTC 23:59. Upload using the ID Submission Tool
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/submit/>.
- *2019-07-08 (Monday):* Standard rate registration and payment cut-off at
UTC 23:59..
- *2019-07-10 (Wednesday):* Draft Working Group agendas due by UTC 23:59.
Upload using the Meeting Materials Management Tool
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/105/materials>.
- *2019-07-15 (Monday):* Registration cancellation cut-off at UTC 23:59.
- *2019-07-15 (Monday):* Revised Working Group agendas due by UTC 23:59.
Upload using the Meeting Materials Management Tool
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/105/materials>.
-