Subject: [Teas] I-D Action: draft-ietf-teas-native-ip-scenarios-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2019 00:59:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Traffic Engineering Architecture and Signaling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Scenario, Simulation and Suggestion of PCE in Native IP Network
        Authors         : Aijun Wang
                          Xiaohong Huang
                          Caixia Kou
                          Zhenqiang Li
                          Penghui Mi
	Filename        : draft-ietf-teas-native-ip-scenarios-04.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2019-06-03

Abstract:
   This document describes the scenarios, simulation and suggestions for
   PCE in native IP network, which integrates the merit of distributed
   protocols (IGP/BGP), and the power of centrally control technologies
   (PCE/SDN) to provide one feasible traffic engineering solution in
   various complex scenarios for the service provider.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-native-ip-scenarios/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-teas-native-ip-scenarios-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-teas-native-ip-scenarios-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-teas-native-ip-scenarios-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Aijun Wang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2019 16:23:55 +0800

Hi, Lou, Pavan and all experts within TEAS:

We have updated the draft according to the requirements from the WG chair. 

We have investigated the contents of DetNet use case[RFC8678]
<https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc8578>  and its solution
draft-ietf-detnet-dp-sol-ip-02
<https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-detnet-dp-sol-ip-02> , and confirmed
that they are out of the scope of this draft and corresponding solution
draft [draft-ietf-teas-pce-native-ip-03
<https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-teas-pce-native-ip-03> ].

However, we think there exist cooperative opportunities in future for these
standards, because DetNet rely on the differentiated capabilities of
underlay network.

After the above updates, we think this draft is ready for last call within
the WG.

Thanks in advance for your efforts.

Best Regards.

Aijun Wang

Network R&D and Operation Support Department

China Telecom Corporation Limited Beijing Research Institute,Beijing, China.

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
发送时间: 2019年6月3日 15:59
收件人: [email-masked]
抄送: [email-masked]
主题: [Teas] I-D Action: draft-ietf-teas-native-ip-scenarios-04.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

This draft is a work item of the Traffic Engineering Architecture and
Signaling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Scenario, Simulation and Suggestion of PCE in
Native IP Network

        Authors         : Aijun Wang

                          Xiaohong Huang

                          Caixia Kou

                          Zhenqiang Li

                          Penghui Mi

         Pages           : 13

         Date            : 2019-06-03

Abstract:

 

 <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-native-ip-scenarios/>
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-native-ip-scenarios/

 <https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-teas-native-ip-scenarios-04>
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-teas-native-ip-scenarios-04

<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-teas-native-ip-scenarios-0
4>
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-teas-native-ip-scenarios-04

 <https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-teas-native-ip-scenarios-04>
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-teas-native-ip-scenarios-04

 <ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/> ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________

Teas mailing list

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/teas>
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/teas