Subject: [Teas] I-D Action: draft-ietf-teas-yang-sr-te-topo-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2019 13:51:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Traffic Engineering Architecture and Signaling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for SR and SR TE Topologies
        Authors         : Xufeng Liu
                          Igor Bryskin
                          Vishnu Pavan Beeram
                          Tarek Saad
                          Himanshu Shah
                          Stephane Litkowski
	Filename        : draft-ietf-teas-yang-sr-te-topo-05.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2019-07-08

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for Segment Routing (SR)
   topology and Segment Routing (SR) traffic engineering (TE) topology.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-yang-sr-te-topo/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-teas-yang-sr-te-topo-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-teas-yang-sr-te-topo-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-teas-yang-sr-te-topo-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/