Subject: [Teas] I-D Action: draft-ietf-teas-enhanced-vpn-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2019 02:22:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Traffic Engineering Architecture and Signaling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A Framework for Enhanced Virtual Private Networks (VPN+) Service
        Authors         : Jie Dong
                          Stewart Bryant
                          Zhenqiang Li
                          Takuya Miyasaka
                          Young Lee
	Filename        : draft-ietf-teas-enhanced-vpn-02.txt
	Pages           : 38
	Date            : 2019-07-08

Abstract:
   This document specifies a framework for using existing, modified and
   potential new networking technologies as components to provide an
   Enhanced Virtual Private Networks (VPN+) service.  The purpose is to
   support the needs of new applications, particularly applications that
   are associated with 5G services by utilizing an approach that is
   based on existing VPN technologies and adds features that specific
   services require over and above traditional VPNs.

   Typically, VPN+ will be used to form the underpinning of network
   slicing, but could also be of use in its own right.  It is not
   envisaged that large numbers of VPN+ instances will be deployed in a
   network and, in particular, it is not intended that all VPNs
   supported by a network will use VPN+ techniques.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-enhanced-vpn/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-teas-enhanced-vpn-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-teas-enhanced-vpn-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-teas-enhanced-vpn-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/