Subject: [Teas] Montreal Meeting: Agenda Update

From: Vishnu Pavan Beeram <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2019 21:12:13 -0500

Folks, Hi!

*Agenda:*
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/105/materials/agenda-105-teas
Session 1: Tuesday July 23rd 2019, 13:30 - 15:00, Room - Laurier
Session 2: Tuesday July 23rd 2019, 15:20 - 16:50, Room - Laurier

Please take a look and let us know if there are any errors/questions.
Also, if you intend to present remotely, please let the chairs know - you
can confirm that you are listed as remote presenter at
https://ietf105.conf.meetecho.com/list.php

*Other Logistics:*

We will as always be using etherpad for collaborative note taking.
The etherpad link is
<http://etherpad.tools.ietf.org:9000/p/notes-ietf-103-teas?useMonospaceFont=true>
http://etherpad.tools.ietf.org:9000/p/notes-ietf-105-teas?useMonospaceFont=true

Links to audio streams, meetecho  and jabber can be found at
Session 1: https://tools.ietf.org/agenda/105/#105-tue-1330-teas
Session 2: https://tools.ietf.org/agenda/105/#105-tue-1520-teas

Please note that WG Draft authors who aren't presenting should send status
to the list prior to the WG meeting. *Please send your status update by
Friday, July 19th*. Status includes review of any recent changes, any open
discussions or issues, and planned next steps.

For all drafts that have a slot in the agenda, we need the
*presentation-slides* sent out to us (Chairs/Secretary) by *Friday, July
19th*.

Cheers,
Pavan and Lou

---

From: Matt Hartley <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2019 09:50:21 -0400

A gentle reminder... please send slides by tomorrow!

Thanks

Matt

On Mon, Jul 15, 2019 at 10:12 PM Vishnu Pavan Beeram <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> Friday, July 19th*. Status includes review of any recent changes, any
> open discussions or issues, and planned next steps.
>

---

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2019 11:00:10 -0400

Hi,

     Please note that we will be running the agenda in the posted order, 
which may translate to some slots moving from the posted session -- 
depending if we run ahead or behind schedule.

See you soon,

Lou (and Pavan)

On 7/15/2019 10:12 PM, Vishnu Pavan Beeram wrote:

> Also, if you intend to present remotely, please let the chairs know - 
> you can confirm that you are listed as remote presenter at 
> Please note that WG Draft authors who aren't presenting should send 
> status to the list prior to the WG meeting. *Please send your status 
> update by Friday, July 19th*. Status includes review of any recent 
> changes, any open discussions or issues, and planned next steps.
>
> *presentation-slides* sent out to us (Chairs/Secretary) by *Friday, 
> July 19th*.
>
> Cheers,
> Pavan and Lou
>
> _______________________________________________
> Teas mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/teas