Subject: [Teas] I-D Action: draft-ietf-teas-native-ip-scenarios-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2019 18:49:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Traffic Engineering Architecture and Signaling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Scenarios and Simulation Results of PCE in Native IP Network
        Authors         : Aijun Wang
                          Xiaohong Huang
                          Caixia Kou
                          Zhenqiang Li
                          Penghui Mi
	Filename        : draft-ietf-teas-native-ip-scenarios-12.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2019-10-29

Abstract:
   Requirements for providing the End to End(E2E) performance assurance
   are emerging within the service provider networks.  While there are
   various technology solutions, there is no single solution that can
   fulfill these requirements for a native IP network.  In particular,
   there is a need for a universal (E2E) solution that can cover both
   intra- and inter-domain scenarios.

   One feasible E2E traffic engineering solution is the addition of
   central control in a native IP network.  This document describes
   various complex scenarios and simulation results when applying the
   Path Computation Element (PCE) in a native IP network.  This
   solution, referred to as Centralized Control Dynamic Routing (CCDR),
   integrates the advantage of using distributed protocols and the power
   of a centralized control technology, providing traffic engineering
   for native IP networks in a manner that applies equally to intra- and
   inter-domain scenarios.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-native-ip-scenarios/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-teas-native-ip-scenarios-12
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-teas-native-ip-scenarios-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-teas-native-ip-scenarios-12

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/