Subject: [Teas] Barry Leiba's Abstain on draft-ietf-teas-native-ip-scenarios-09: (with COMMENT)

From: Barry Leiba via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2019 06:20:34 -0700

Barry Leiba has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-teas-native-ip-scenarios-09: Abstain

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-native-ip-scenarios/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

In light of Roman's comments about the academic paper, I agree and join in the
"Abstain" group.  It would be better just to have the other documents refer to
the academic paper, rather than to republish a portion of that paper in the RFC
series.

---

From: Aijun Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2019 21:48:06 +0800

Hi, Barry:
I have replied several times for this incomplete impressions for this draft.
It is NOT the republication of part of the academic paper as one RFC. The simulation results just for reference for the additional gain of central control under the global view.
I don’t know why the reviewers not considering the main purposes of this draft that I reiterated several times.
Is it acceptable that we drop out of the simulation results then?

Aijun Wang
China Telecom

> On Oct 3, 2019, at 21:20, Barry Leiba via Datatracker <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Teas mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/teas

---

From: Aijun Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2019 21:57:37 +0800

Hi, Barry:
Wish the response to Roman at https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/teas/IgJH9EZb0I9nx4TyaGEBROEiGos  can convince you for the future vote.
Mores comments are welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Aijun Wang
China Telecom

> On Oct 3, 2019, at 21:48, Aijun Wang <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Hi, Barry: