Subject: [Teas] Alissa Cooper's Abstain on draft-ietf-teas-native-ip-scenarios-09: (with COMMENT)

From: Alissa Cooper via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2019 17:25:46 -0700

Alissa Cooper has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-teas-native-ip-scenarios-09: Abstain

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-native-ip-scenarios/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I agree with Éric and Alvaro. It's not clear what is gained by publishing this
as an RFC rather than a research paper, especially given the lack of support in
the WG.

---

From: Aijun Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2019 12:30:09 +0800

Hi, Alissa:
Thanks for your review.
Will you have a look at my responses mail to Eric(https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/teas/Rhuq8ANBqi5rTUgGaq2XsaH34U4)
And 
Roman(https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/teas/IgJH9EZb0I9nx4TyaGEBROEiGos)?

Wish these explanations can convince you the future vote.
We will update the new version of this draft in coming time.

Thanks in advance.

Aijun Wang
China Telecom

>> On Oct 3, 2019, at 08:25, Alissa Cooper via Datatracker <[email-masked]> wrote: