Subject: [Teas] IPR Disclosure Juniper's Statement about IPR related to draft-ietf-teas-yang-te-topo

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2019 10:16:26 -0700

Dear Xufeng Liu, Igor Bryskin, Vishnu Pavan Beeram, Tarek Saad, Himanshu C. Shah, Oscar Gonzalez de Dios:

An IPR disclosure that pertains to your Internet-Draft entitled "YANG Data
Model for Traffic Engineering (TE) Topologies" (draft-ietf-teas-yang-te-topo)
was submitted to the IETF Secretariat on 2019-10-31 and has been posted on
the "IETF Page of Intellectual Property Rights Disclosures"
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/3837/). The title of the IPR disclosure is
"Juniper's Statement about IPR related to draft-ietf-teas-yang-te-topo"

Thank you

IETF Secretariat

---

From: Vishnu Pavan Beeram <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2019 13:01:56 -0500

As part of a recent internal audit, Juniper’s legal team determined that
one or more claims in patent application no. 14/515,074 are essential to
draft-ietf-teas-yang-te-topo-22 and an IPR submission was made as soon as
possible. However, there is realization that this submission would be
considered seriously late since the filing date of this patent application
was in 2014. Juniper apologizes for the late submission and is taking
necessary steps to ensure that this doesn’t happen again.

Also, on behalf of the Juniper contributors (Tarek and I) on this draft, I
would like to confirm that we had no knowledge of this and are not related
to the above patent application.

Regards,

-Pavan (and Tarek)

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Oct 31, 2019 at 12:16 PM
Subject: [Teas] IPR Disclosure Juniper's Statement about IPR related to
draft-ietf-teas-yang-te-topo
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>

Dear Xufeng Liu, Igor Bryskin, Vishnu Pavan Beeram, Tarek Saad, Himanshu C.
Shah, Oscar Gonzalez de Dios:

An IPR disclosure that pertains to your Internet-Draft entitled "YANG Data
Model for Traffic Engineering (TE) Topologies"
(draft-ietf-teas-yang-te-topo)
was submitted to the IETF Secretariat on 2019-10-31 and has been posted on
the "IETF Page of Intellectual Property Rights Disclosures"
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/3837/). The title of the IPR disclosure is
"Juniper's Statement about IPR related to draft-ietf-teas-yang-te-topo"

Thank you

IETF Secretariat

_______________________________________________
Teas mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/teas