Subject: [Teas] What's the story? [Was: WG Adoption poll - draft-nsdt-teas-ns-framework-04]

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2020 17:53:10 +0100

Hi chairs,

Three data points:

1. This WG adoption poll ended 14th September
2. I can't see any responses to this poll (perhaps people changed the
subject line?)
3. Pavan's email about the adoption poll for
draft-nsdt-teas-transport-slice-definition says "Our (the chairs') intent is
for the definitions document to be rolled into the framework document after
both the documents get adopted" and "The TEAS WG will continue to discuss
and progress the framework for IETF support of network slicing"

How do we interpret all this?

Thanks,
Adrian

-----Original Message-----
From: Teas <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of Lou Berger
Sent: 31 August 2020 13:55
To: TEAS WG <[email-masked]>
Cc: TEAS WG Chairs <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Teas] WG Adoption poll - draft-nsdt-teas-ns-framework-04

All,

This is start of a *two* week poll on making 
draft-nsdt-teas-ns-framework-04 a TEAS working group document. Please 
send email to the list indicating "yes/support" or "no/do not support". 
If indicating no, please state your reservations with the document. If 
yes, please also feel free to provide comments you'd like to see 
addressed once the document is a WG document.

The poll ends September 14th.

Thank you,
Lou and Pavan

_______________________________________________
Teas mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/teas