Subject: [Teas] Webex meeting invitation: TEAS Interim Meeting

From: TEAS Working Group <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2020 17:11:09 +0000 (GMT)

Hi, [email-masked],

TEAS Working Group invites you to join this Webex meeting.

TEAS Interim Meeting
Monday, October 19, 2020
11:00 am  |  (UTC-04:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)  |  1 hr
Meeting number (access code): 171 605 0629 
Meeting password: i-ns

When it's time, join the meeting.
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=mc5180766c4f83ea1803cd1c463b501c1

Add to Calendar
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=mb5103232c7f9c531890a3f4de7f07638

TAP TO JOIN FROM A MOBILE DEVICE (ATTENDEES ONLY)
+1-650-479-3208,,1716050629## tel:%2B1-650-479-3208,,*01*1716050629%23%23*01* Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

JOIN BY PHONE
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

Global call-in numbers
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/globalcallin.php?MTID=m77b13db71f25cd969fda88bca8aa09d2

JOIN FROM A VIDEO SYSTEM OR APPLICATION
Dial sip:[email-masked]
You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.

Join using Microsoft Lync or Microsoft Skype for Business
Dial sip:[email-masked]

Can't join the meeting?
https://collaborationhelp.cisco.com/article/WBX000029055

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this Webex service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.