Subject: [Teas] Agenda slot requests for IETF 109

From: Vishnu Pavan Beeram <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2020 00:29:38 -0500

The final agenda for IETF 109 is out (
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/109/agenda-utc) and we are scheduled
to meet on Monday, November 16th (09:00-11:00 UTC).

Please send your slot requests to our Secretary (Matt on cc) and the Chairs
by the end of the day on Monday, November 2nd. Please specify which
draft(s) you plan to present, who will be presenting, and how long you
need.

Regards,
-Pavan, Lou and Matt

Relevant Dates:
- 2020-11-02 (Monday): Internet Draft submission cut-off (for all drafts,
including -00) by UTC 23:59.
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/submit/>
- 2020-11-04 (Wednesday): Draft Working Group agendas due by UTC 23:59.
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/109/materials>
- 2020-11-09 (Monday): Revised Working Group agendas due by UTC 23:59.
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/109/materials>

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2020 14:17:30 +0800 (CST)

Hi Pavan, Lou and Matt,

I'd like to present with " Packet Network Slicing using Segment Routing"https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-peng-teas-network-slicing-04.

Presenter:Ran Chen10 minutes. Thank you very much!

Best Regards,

Ran

原始邮件

发件人：VishnuPavanBeeram
收件人：TEAS WG;
抄送人：TEAS WG Chairs;Matt Hartley;
日 期 ：2020年10月28日 13:30
主 题 ：[Teas] Agenda slot requests for IETF 109

_______________________________________________
Teas mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/teas

The final agenda for IETF 109 is out (https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/109/agenda-utc) and we are scheduled to meet on Monday, November 16th (09:00-11:00 UTC).

Please send your slot requests to our Secretary (Matt on cc) and the 
Chairs by the end of the day on Monday, November 2nd. Please specify which 
draft(s) you plan to present, who will be presenting, and how long you 
need. 

Regards,
-Pavan, Lou and Matt

Relevant Dates:
2020-11-02 (Monday): Internet Draft submission cut-off (for all drafts, including -00) by UTC 23:59.

2020-11-04 (Wednesday): Draft Working Group agendas due by UTC 23:59.

2020-11-09 (Monday): Revised Working Group agendas due by UTC 23:59.