Subject: [Teas] Status update : draft-ietf-teas-rfc3272bis

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2021 15:19:00 -0000

Hi,  

Here's a quick status update.

We made some great progress immediately after IETF-109 with five revisions
in November and December.

The current version has only one empty section (5.5.1 "Intent-Based
Networking"). Jeff T said he would supply this, but I'm getting silence from
him, so I may go shopping for another author.

At that point, I think I have done everything I can do as editor until I get
some reviews.

So, a plea for reviewers. The chairs may need to help with this.

Thanks,
Adrian

---

From: Gyan Mishra <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2021 01:40:13 -0500

Hi Adrian

I am reviewing the draft as operators POV experience with TE and hope to be
completed this week.

Kind Regards

Gyan

On Wed, Feb 24, 2021 at 10:22 AM Adrian Farrel <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> Teas mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/teas
>
-- 

<http://www.verizon.com/>

*Gyan Mishra*

*Network Solutions A**rchitect *

*M 301 502-134713101 Columbia Pike *Silver Spring, MD