Subject: [Teas] IETF 110 - TEAS WG Draft Agenda Available

From: Vishnu Pavan Beeram <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2021 08:54:52 -0600

WG,

A draft agenda for the upcoming Virtual IETF 110 TEAS meeting
has been posted. Please take a look and let us know if any
changes are needed.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/110/materials/agenda-110-teas

Presenters:
Please note that we have an extremely tight agenda. Please make
use of the mailing list leading up to the meeting to introduce
your draft or discuss updates. Please provide your slides to the
chairs no later than the Friday March 5th.

Authors of WG documents:
If you are not on the agenda, please send an update on status and
plans for the document no later than Wednesday March 3rd.

Thank you!
Pavan and Lou

Session information:

Tuesday, March 9 2021, 17:00-19:00 Session III (UTC+1)
Time Zone Converter:
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20210309T160000&p1=1440&p2=tz_cet
Materials: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/110/session/teas
Note taking: https://codimd.ietf.org/notes-ietf-110-teas
Meetecho:
https://meetings.conf.meetecho.com/ietf110/?group=teas&short=&item=1
Audio stream: http://mp3.conf.meetecho.com/ietf110/teas/1.m3u
Jabber: http://jabber.ietf.org/logs/teas
WG ICS: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/upcoming.ics?filters=teas
Session ICS: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/110/session/28648.ics