Subject: Re: [Teas] WG Adoption poll - draft-nsdt-teas-ns-framework-05

From: Zhenghaomian <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2021 16:22:10 +0000

Yes/Support.

Best wishes,
Haomian

发件人: Teas [mailto:[email-masked]] 代表 Vishnu Pavan Beeram
发送时间: 2021年2月4日 21:43
收件人: TEAS WG <[email-masked]>
抄送: TEAS WG Chairs <[email-masked]>
主题: [Teas] WG Adoption poll - draft-nsdt-teas-ns-framework-05

All,

This is start of a *two* week poll on making
draft-nsdt-teas-ns-framework-05 a TEAS working group document. Please
send email to the list indicating "yes/support" or "no/do not support".
If indicating no, please state your reservations with the document. If
yes, please also feel free to provide comments you'd like to see
addressed once the document is a WG document.

The poll ends February 18th.

Thank you,
Pavan and Lou