Subject: [Teas] I-D Action: draft-ietf-teas-yang-path-computation-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2021 08:09:57 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Traffic Engineering Architecture and Signaling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for requesting Path Computation
        Authors         : Italo Busi
                          Sergio Belotti
                          Victor Lopez
                          Anurag Sharma
                          Yan Shi
	Filename        : draft-ietf-teas-yang-path-computation-12.txt
	Pages           : 92
	Date            : 2021-02-08

Abstract:
   There are scenarios, typically in a hierarchical Software-Defined
   Networking (SDN) context, where the topology information provided by
   a Traffic Engineering (TE) network provider may not be sufficient
   for its client to perform end-to-end path computation. In these
   cases the client would need to request the provider to calculate
   some (partial) feasible paths.

   This document defines a YANG data model for a Remote Procedure Call
   (RPC) to request path computation. This model complements the
   solution, defined in RFCXXXX, to configure a TE tunnel path in
   "compute-only" mode.

   [RFC EDITOR NOTE: Please replace RFC XXXX with the RFC number of
   draft-ietf-teas-yang-te once it has been published.

   Moreover this document describes some use cases where a path
   computation request, via YANG-based protocols (e.g., NETCONF or
   RESTCONF), can be needed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-yang-path-computation/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-teas-yang-path-computation-12
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-teas-yang-path-computation-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-teas-yang-path-computation-12

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/