Subject: [Teas] I-D Action: draft-ietf-teas-yang-rsvp-16.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2021 11:58:50 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Traffic Engineering Architecture and Signaling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for Resource Reservation Protocol (RSVP)
        Authors         : Vishnu Pavan Beeram
                          Tarek Saad
                          Rakesh Gandhi
                          Xufeng Liu
                          Igor Bryskin
	Filename        : draft-ietf-teas-yang-rsvp-16.txt
	Pages           : 57
	Date            : 2021-02-19

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for the configuration and
   management of the RSVP protocol.  The YANG data model covers the
   building blocks that may be augmented by other RSVP extension data
   models such as RSVP Traffic-Engineering (RSVP-TE).  It is divided
   into two modules that cover the basic and extended RSVP features.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-yang-rsvp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-teas-yang-rsvp-16
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-teas-yang-rsvp-16

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-teas-yang-rsvp-16

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Tarek Saad <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2021 20:11:32 +0000

Hi WG,

This revision includes editorial updates as well as the addition of "Appendix A" for example instance data tree using this model.
With these changes, the authors believe I-D is ready to progress to WGLC.

Regards,
Tarek (for authors)

On 2/19/21, 3:00 PM, "Teas on behalf of [email-masked]" <[email-masked] on behalf of [email-masked]> wrote:

    Abstract:

    _______________________________________________
    Teas mailing list
    [email-masked]
    https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/teas

Juniper Business Use Only