Subject: Re: [Teas] Status update : draft-ietf-teas-rfc3272bis

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2021 11:32:01 -0000

Very many thanks, Gyan.

> I am reviewing the draft as operators POV experience with TE and hope to be completed this week.

Looking forward to it.

Adrian

---

From: Gyan Mishra <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2021 16:44:48 -0500

Hi Adrian

I read through the draft as it is very detailed and has quite a lot of
updates  as I guess now almost 20 years have passed since the original RFC
3272 was published in 2002.

I saw Daniel Awduche is on RFC 3272 and was also one of the co-authors of
RFC 3209 MPLS TE spec.

Daniel was with MCI/Worldcom acquired by Verizon over a decade ago and we
now work closely together. Small world.

I am still reviewing and will provide detailed comments on ML after IETF
110.  I still have the Enhanced VPN framework draft as well that I have not
forgotten.

Kind Regards

Gyan

-- 

<http://www.verizon.com/>

*Gyan Mishra*

*Network Solutions A**rchitect *

*M 301 502-134713101 Columbia Pike *Silver Spring, MD