Subject: [Teas] IETF 110 - TEAS WG - [WG Document Status] Slides

From: Vishnu Pavan Beeram <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2021 19:21:04 -0600

WG,

Given the packed agenda for the upcoming TEAS session, the chairs would not
be presenting the "WG Document Status" slides.

The slides (put together based on status reports received so far) are
available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/110/materials/slides-110-teas-wg-document-status-00

Please go through the slides and send your questions/comments (if any) to
the list.

Regards,
-Pavan and Lou

---

From: Vishnu Pavan Beeram <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2021 11:43:54 -0600

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/110/materials/slides-110-teas-wg-document-status-01

The slides have been updated to reflect a couple of status reports that
came in today.

Regards,
-Pavan

On Sun, Mar 7, 2021 at 7:21 PM Vishnu Pavan Beeram <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> WG,
>
> Given the packed agenda for the upcoming TEAS session, the chairs would
> not be presenting the "WG Document Status" slides.
>