Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-tewg-diff-te-proto-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 15:41:34 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Internet Traffic Engineering Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Protocol extensions for support of        
			  Differentiated-Service-aware MPLS Traffic Engineering
	Author(s)	: F. Le Faucheur
	Filename	: draft-ietf-tewg-diff-te-proto-08.txt
	Pages		: 35
	Date		: 2004-12-21
	
This document specifies the protocol extensions for support of 
  Differentiated-Service-aware MPLS Traffic Engineering (DS-TE). This 
  includes generalization of the semantic of a number of IGP extensions 
  already defined for existing MPLS Traffic Engineering in RFC3630 and 
  RFC-TBD as well as additional IGP extensions beyond those. This also 
  includes extensions to RSVP-TE signaling beyond those already 
  specified in RFC3209 for existing MPLS Traffic Engineering. These 
  extensions address the Requirements for DS-TE spelt out in RFC3564.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tewg-diff-te-proto-08.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-tewg-diff-te-proto-08.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tewg-diff-te-proto-08.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.