Subject: Time to close down this WG

From: "Wijnen, Bert (Bert)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 23:27:50 +0100

It has taken us all much longer than we anticipated/hoped.

But with the approval of the below document, this WG has 
made all their WG work items and so we have completed our job.

Thanks to all of you, specifically editors/authorss and WG chairs.

Normally we keep the WG alive till the documents pop out as RFCs.

However, since this has taken so long, I plan to close the WG now.
We will keep the mailing list alive, so if any last minute issues 
come up with the recently approved documents, we can still discuss 
that here.

Thanks again,
Bert Wijnen

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of The
IESG
Sent: Wednesday, January 19, 2005 22:10
To: IETF-Announce
Cc: tewg mailing list; tewg chair; Internet Architecture Board; tewg
chair; RFC Editor
Subject: Document Action: 'MPLS Inter-AS Traffic Engineering
requirements' to Informational RFC 

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'MPLS Inter-AS Traffic Engineering requirements '
   <draft-ietf-tewg-interas-mpls-te-req-09.txt> as an Informational RFC

This document is the product of the Internet Traffic Engineering Working Group. 

The IESG contact persons are Bert Wijnen and Alex Zinin.

Technical Summary
 
  This document discusses requirements for the support of inter-AS
  MPLS Traffic Engineering (MPLS TE).  Its main objective is to
  present a set of requirements which would result in general
  guidelines for the definition, selection and specification
  development for any technical solution(s) meeting these
  requirements.

Working Group Summary
 
  The working group has consensus to publish this document as an
  Informational RFC. It serves as input for further work in the 
  CCAMP WG.
 
Protocol Quality
 
  Bert Wijnen has reviewed this document for the IESG.
  The document has also been reviewed by Adrian Farrel (CCAMP WG
  co-chair).

RFC-Editor note:

Please change in section 5.2.2.1
OLD:
  The following provides a set of TE-LSP parameters in the inter-AS TE
  Requests (RSVP Path Message) that SHOULD be enforced at the AS
  boundaries: 

NEW:
  The following provides a set of TE-LSP parameters in the inter-AS TE 
  Requests (RSVP Path Message) that could be enforced at the AS 
  boundaries: