Subject: They talked about how strange he is looking with his head shaved.

From: Leonard Blair <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 11:13:28 +0300

CAON Releases Fact Sheet For Investors

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

Read this over the weekend, you won't be sorry. CAON has changed
direction and investors love it. Friday's volume went through the roof.
Big news expected Monday. Set your marker for CAON first thing Monday!

Howard asked Nicole if she would have phone sex with one of his
listeners.
He said he has done that in the past but not all that much. Artie said
that Dennis should call DL and ask him if he lifted it or if it was just
that they had the same thought. He took a phone call after that from a
guy who asked if there will ever be another Meet the Sterns show.
Howard told her they'll have to get her back in there some day. He and
Howard also talked about the NAB and how they're doing their best to
block the merger and they wouldn't be doing it if Howard hadn't moved
there. Ben had to go to a doctor appointment today so Howard had to wrap
up with him.
Then in another clip Jon was saying he doesn't masturbate all that much
and if he wants to have sex, he grabs his wife and does it.

He said she made him seem desperate and wanted to know what the fuck
that was all about.

Lisa said that she works on a lot of stories and she's not even sure
what he's talking about. Howard said he doesn't buy a word of it and he
probably just doesn't want to  talk about it. The second question would
be her bottoms off.

Howard took a call from a guy who said it was great to hear Ben Stern
cursing on the air.

He said that the government wastes a lot of money and that's what
they're doing with this merger thing. Howard cut that off and wrapped up
with Nicole. He said they have a good sex life and he's satisfied with
that. He wasn't able to think straight after stuff like that. Jon Hein's
Lack Of Masturbation Discussed. Andy talked about how it's tough to hear
Howard and Robin talking about you for too long sometimes.

He said he was advised not to go away for the weekend but he did anyway.

She stopped him and said that she just couldn't do it. He tries not to
think about all of that stuff when he's with his family. He tries not to
think about all of that stuff when he's with his family. Howard said
they both told him about it and it was a relief that he didn't have to
play anymore.