Subject: bleeding

From: Gould Rebecca <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 15:42:50 +0400

CAON Takes New Direction. Investors Are All Over It!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

Volume Jumped through the roof today as CAON announced it has changed
its direction and acquired Harbin Hongbo, as wells as its 12 patients
for environmentally safe construction materials. Investors are already
seeing the potential. We expect great things from CAON with big news
expected Monday. Get on CAON first thing Monday!

"He called the fliers the "poll tax of our time," referring to the
long-illegal practice of charging people to vote, aimed at keeping
blacks from voting. John Edwards has derided the term "war on terror" as
meaningless. They ruled that the law requires detainees to be "unlawful
enemy combatants" to go to trial.
I think the president is, too," DeMint said. Cobb one on one that I did
not expect my superior to use profanity, it was unacceptable behavior,
and I would not tolerate profanity. "In an ensuing monologue, loudly
peppered with profanities, Mr.
The officials spoke on the condition of anonymity because the decision 
had not  been announced. Rice argued that the spiritual father of
American realism was President Theodore Roosevelt, whom she said some
saw incorrectly as a "progressive idealist" or a "cold-eyed realist.
Cobb using profanity to humiliate and demean employees.

-Mexico border is at the forefront of a growing debate over U. "
Singling out Rudolph W. That this bill was imperfect is without dispute.
"I think that Hans von Spakovsky's record demonstrates that he will use
his office to elevate partisan concerns among legitimate law enforcement
concerns. Additionally, entries that are unsigned or contain
"signatures" by someone other than the actual author will be removed.
"It was an effort to confuse minority voters in the largest jurisdiction
in Maryland. Cardin could do little more than denounce the tactic. With
von Spakovsky's backing, the Justice Department unsuccessfully sued to
purge the voter rolls in Missouri.

Edwards Says Bush's Anti-Terror Campaign Is Just Three Little Words -
washingtonpost. Johnson Expected to Return in Sept. Hearing on FEC Pick
Could Add Fuel to Debate Over Justice Dept.
""I spent the entire day trying to inform citizens this was a hoax,"
Johnson said.
Lawmakers besieged with constituent complaints have demanded relief.
"After the meeting, I told Mr.

Additionally, entries that are unsigned or contain "signatures" by
someone other than the actual author will be removed. "We are letting
his doctors take the lead.

He insisted that he never viewed the amendment as a poison pill, but
rather as an attempt to keep the guest-worker program in check.
The Georgia photo ID statute was struck down by a court. "Cobb
acknowledged using abusive language "four or five times.

He took aim at the anti-terrorism strategies of Republican candidates,
saying they are trying to be "George Bush on steroids. " Singling out
Rudolph W. Dole and Enzi face reelection next year.

Stevens Told to Keep Records for Graft Probe - washingtonpost.
The former staffers also went to Capitol Hill to brief the Senate
committee's staff on his record.

Moments before the vote, Republican leaders succeeded in talking
Grassley back to their side. Edwards Says Bush's Anti-Terror Campaign Is
Just Three Little Words - washingtonpost. "For many, stem cell research
is the most promising source of potential treatments and cures," DeGette
said. Proponents blame anti-immigration forces for whipping up
opposition.

More significantly, it represents a scathing indictment of the political
culture of Washington.
" 'Misleading' is being kind to it," Cardin said as he opened a hearing
before the Senate Judiciary Committee on the bill to punish deceptive
election practices. "Helping states to transform themselves, to improve
themselves, is the most realistic approach to the problems we now face,"
Rice said.

Hours later, he underwent emergency surgery and was diagnosed with
arteriovenous malformation, a condition that causes arteries and veins
to grow abnormally large, become tangled and sometimes burst. George's
County   Southern Maryland    Blog Maryland Moment News and notes on
Maryland politics.

"The legislation, introduced last year by Democratic Sens.

GoldfarbGiuliani Urges Border StatsRudy Giuliani loves stats.

One, former deputy assistant inspector general Debra Herzog, said she
was once berated by Cobb because of a single word in a letter.