Subject: AWARD NOTIFICATION

From: "Trans European Board" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 12:51:26 -0500 (CDT)

TRANS EUROPE LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL
FROM THE DESK OF THE VICE PRESIDENT
MACE GATEWAY|ROYAL VICTORIA DOCK,
LONDON.UNITED KINGDOM
TEL/FAX .44 785 813 4619

REF.  NO: ASEU/1282884/07
BATCH NO: ASEU/009842/07

RE: AWARD NOTIFICATION.

We happily announce to you the draw (#546-89) of the TRANS -EUROPEAN
LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL, online Sweepstakes International program held on
Thursday, 28th June, 2007.

Your e-mail address attached to ticket number: 846478-984 with Serial
number: AS-7776/20 drew the lucky numbers: 11-39-59-63-86-55- 41 (bonus
no.40), which subsequently won you the lottery in the 2nd category i.e
match 8 plus bonus. You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum
of £300,000.00 (Three Hundred Thousand British Pounds Sterling) in cash
credited to file No: AS/YU 93847 /LN. This is from a total cash prize of
£2,100,000.00 shared amongst the (7) lucky international winners in this
category.

All participants for the online version were selected randomly from World
Wide Web sites through computer draw system and extracted from over
100,000 unions, associations, internet subscribers base and corporate
bodies that are listed online.

Please note in order to avoid complications please remember to quote your
reference number in all correspondence. Be advice to keep your winning
information confidential until your claims has been processed and your
money remitted to you. This is part of our security protocol and measure
to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program.

To begin processing and remittance of your winning prize money to a
destination of your choice, Please contact the claiming agent Mr. Robert
Matlock, overseas processing agent to TRANS-EUROPEAN LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL
2007 on E-MAIL: [email-masked]

NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please
remember to quote your reference and batch numbers in every correspondence
with us or your agent.

Congratulations once again, from all our staff and thank you for being a
part of our International promotions program.

Yours Sincerely,

Prof. Van U. Der-Berge
VICE PRESIDENT