Subject: We specialize in placing people into: Energy Jobs, Power Plant Jobs and Engineering Jobs.

From: Benjamin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 22:38:55 +0400

CAON Releases Fact Sheet For Investors

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

Read this over the weekend, you won't be sorry. CAON has changed
direction and investors love it. Friday's volume went through the roof.
Big news expected Monday. Set your marker for CAON first thing Monday!

Detail your experience in Conceptual Design Work with the aid of AutoCad
on an Engineering International Projects. aerospace, bs in aerospace, b.
Obtain competitive quotes and issue purchase orders for major components
ensuring compliance with specifications.

IMMEDIATE NEED for a Project Engineer in the Philadelphia area. How much
experience do you have with the design of rubber tire loads, power
trains, hydraulics, pneumatics,electrical systems and structures. Scope
Management: Ensure detailed design is in accordance with philosophies
and deliverables developed during FEED.

The candidate will be working with large rotating machinery in the
Electrical Generation Industry and in allied industries that include
refineries, oil and gas production, and water. Explain your experience
supporting a product line. Do you consider yourself to have strong
teamwork skills or experience in working with Sales Engineers, Suppliers
and Customers? Please explain your design engineering experience,
especially that related to reciprocating compressor design.