Subject: Urgent

From: Suha Arafat Yesser <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 21:38:29 +0800

--
Dear Friend,
I am Mrs. SUHA ARAFAT, the wife of YASSER ARAFAT, the Palestinian leader who died in Paris. Since
his death and even prior to the announcement, I have been thrown
into a state of antagonism,confusion,humiliation, frustration and hopelessness by the present
leadership of the Palestinian Liberation Organization and the new Prime Minister. I have even been
subjected to physical and psychological torture. As a widow that is so traumatized, I have lost
confidence with everybody in the country at the moment You must have heard over the media reports
and the Internet on the discovery of some fund in my husband secret bank account and companies and
the allegations of some huge sums of money deposited by my husband in my name of which I have
refuses to disclose or give up to the corrupt Palestine Government. In fact the total sum allegedly
discovered by the Government so far is in the tune of about $6.5 Billion Dollars. And they are not
relenting on their effort to make me poor for life. As you know, the Moslem community has no regards
for woman, hence my desire for a foreign assistance.You can visit the BBC news broadcast below for
better understanding of what I am talking about.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/3479937.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/3995769.stm

I have deposited the sum of 18 million dollars with a security firm abroad whose name is withheld
for
now until we open communication. I shall be grateful if you could receive this fund into your bank
account for safe keeping and any Investment opportunity.This arrangement is known to you and my
personal Attorney.He might be dealing with you directly for security reasons as the case may be.My
Attorney lives in London (UK) because i want him to be far away from my country Palestinian for the
fear of my Governemnt. In view of the above, if you are willing to assist for our mutual benefits,
we
will have to negotiate on your Percentage share of the $18million that will be kept in your position
for a
while and invested in your name for my trust pending when my Daughter, Zahwa, will come off age
and take full responsibility of her Family Estate/inheritance.If you are honest, I am going to
entrust
more funds in your care as this is one of the legacy we keep for our children. In case you don't
accept
please do not let me out to the security and international media as I am giving you this information
in
total trust and confidence I will greatly appreciate if you accept my proposal in good faith.Please
send
me your full names and your contact telephone numbers,cell number for my attorney to contact you
for us to proceed immediately.Please expedite action is needed.
Yours sincerely
Mrs Suha Arafat
----------------------------------------------------------------
This e-mail has been sent via JARING webmail at http://www.jaring.my