Subject: AWARD DEPT.

From: interproms <[email-masked]>
Date: 17 Jun 2007 13:09:36 +0200

FROM: INTERACTIVE WORLDCUP LOTTERY 
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION PRIZE AWARD DEPT.
REF: TL/0534/30/05
BATCH: 75/011/INL
http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/index.html

Dear Winner,

Following official publication of results of the E-mail electronic online
Sweepstakes organized by the Interactive World Cup lottery corporation,
the Slide circuit award and the Heineken prizes in conjunction with the
foundation for the promotion of software products, ( F.P.S.), held on the
1st of June 2007, in South Africa, wherein your electronic email address
emerged as one of the online winning emails in the 1st category and
therefore attracted a cash Award of US$1,000,000.00 (One million dollars
only), we write to officially notify you of this award and to advise you
to contact the processing office immediately upon receipt of this message
for more information concerning the verification, processing and eventual
payment of the above prize to you. 
It is important to note that your award information was released on the
4th of June 2007 with the following particulars attached to it.
(I) Award numbers: TL 22/15409
(ii) Email ticket number: TL754/22/76
(iii) BATCH NUMBER: 75/011/INL 
(iv) The file REFERENCE NUMBER: TL/0534/30/05
(v) Your Full Name & Telephone Number
Please contact the claim agents within 20 working days to facilitate the
release of your prize; you are required to mention the above particulars
of your award in every correspondence addressed to the processing agents.

FOREIGN TRANSFER MANAGER
MR. FRANK DAVIES.
INTERACTIVE WORLD CUP LOTTERY SECURITY DEPARTMENT.
FAX: + 27-866-909897
Email: [email-masked]

The Interactive World Cup Lottery Awards is sponsored by a consortium of
software promotion companies. 
The Intel Group, Toshiba, Dell Computers, Microsoft and other
international companies.
The Interactive World Cup Lottery internet draw is held periodically and
is so organized to encourage the use of the
internet and promote computer literacy worldwide. 
We are proud to say that over 20 Million Dollars are won annually in more
than 150 countries worldwide. Remember, all winning must be claimed as
soon as possible to avoid delay.
Please note, in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications,
remember to quote your reference number and batch number in all
correspondence. 
Once again on behalf of all our staff,
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Sincerely,
Mrs. Julie Cruz
Promotions Coordinator