Subject: decathlon

From: Hudson Rowland <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 14:04:06 -0400

ERMX Continues To Expand As Stock Climbs Up 16.6%!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.21 UP 16.6%

ERMX announced further expansion with K-9 Genetics. Healthy and Premium
dog foods grossed $3.6 Billion in 2006, up from $1.9 billion in previous
years. Read up on ERMX over the holiday, we think you will see even more
fireworks on Thursday morning!

Dateline NBCGet a behind-the-scenes look at how the news is gathered and
reported.
Not to get all biblical, but seriously, let those with the least sin
cast the first stone.

And if there's even one police officer in L.

Are you one of those people who pretend to be all biblical? Stone
Phillips and Ann Curry host Dateline. In a sense, she's am embodiment,
not of the upper class, but of the upper class using their status to
break and evade the laws that the rest of America is supposed to abide
by.

As a former Police Officer, I see Paris Hilton as a person who does not
understand just how serious drunk driving is; how many people drunk
drivers have killed. - There is an old town, a quintessential Southern
place with manners, called Clover, South Carolina.

Deanna: His sides-my God!

Brian Williams: Tell me about your decision to make your announcement.
But could a type of armor called "Dragon Skin" save more?
At first police thought that Ali, like so many missing persons, might
have run off. The anchors, along with correspondents and producers, post
here often.
considering that SHE considers herself one.