Subject: AWAITING YOUR RESPONSE

From: "Mr.Chen Minyong" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 00:22:00 -0000 (GMT)

Good Day,

This mail might come to you as a surprise and the temptation to ignore it
as serious could come into your mind but please consider it a divine wish
and accept it with a deep sense of humility.

My name is Mr.Chen Minyong, an external auditor for the United Overseas
Bank,Singapore,working as part of a bigger team that covers the entire
Asian region.

An investor died without naming a next of kin to his fund in my bank.The
amount is $15.7M and banking regulation/legislation in Singapore demand
that i notify the fiscal authorities after three years.The above set of
facts underscores my reason to seek your permission to have you stand as
the next of kin to the deceased investor.This funds will be approve and
release in your favour as the next of kin if only you will adhere to my
instruction and cooperate with me in one accord.

I have all the legal and Banking details of my deceased client that will
facilitate our putting you forward as the claimant/beneficiary of the
funds and ultimately transfer  of the $15.7M plus interest  to any
bank account nominated by you.I am prepared to compensate you with a 20%
share of the total funds for your efforts.The final details will be given
upon receipt an affirmation of your desire to participate.

Please contact me through my email address as time is of the essence in
this business.Also endeavor to forward the under listed details below to
my email address.

I wait in anticipation of your fullest co-operation.

FULL NAME
DATE OF BIRTH
OCCUPATION
TELEPHONE NUMBER
FAX NUMBER
EMAIL ADDRESS
POSTAL ADDRESS

Thank you,

Mr. Chen Minyong