Subject: Sound CheckIf you've watched any amount of amateur video, you're familiar with bad audio quality.

From: Rudolf Lake <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 12:55:37 -0700

VPSN WILL MOVE LIKE A COMET AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER! Watch this
SUPERNOVA closely MONDAY!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC
Symbol: VPSN
Price: $0.021

BANGKOK, THAILAND, July 2007
Advertising Agencies Ready to Ink Deals!

The company wishes to announce that it is in final negotiations for
representation with some of the world's largest advertising agencies to
market and reserve the blimps for there clients.

VPSN THE RISING STAR, IS SET FOR SUPERNOVA STATUS ON MONDAY!

Some web sites are dedicated to photo sharing. DXG USA unveils Roadster
portable media playerDigital camera manufacturer DXG USA recently
introduced a new portable media player for entertainment on the road.

If you submitted  anything that is not listed below please resend it.
Mine just flipped the card images in place, but his flips them through
the air!

A new Challenge awaits.