Subject: JOSHUA AND DORIS NEED HELP.

From: Joshua Abbey <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2007 18:00:34 +0200

Dear,

Me and my sister got your contact when we were searching for a good honest and 
reliable person. we prayed over it and decided to reveal to you our problem.I am 
Joshua Abbey and my sister name is Doris Abbey,the only children of late Dr and 
mrs. Amos Abbey. Our father was a very wealthy Gold/Diamond dealer in Freetown, 
the economic capital of Sierra Leone. our father was poisoned to death by his 
close business associates on one of their outings on a business trip. our mother 
died years ago, precisely during the child deliverly birth of doris my kid sister 
and since then our father took us so special.He was also playing the role of a 
mother to us too.

Before the death of our father , in a private hospital in Freetown, he secretly 
called me by his bed side and told me of a deposit of $5,000,000,00 united state 
dollars (FIVE MILLION DOLLARS)he concealed in a metallic box and deposited with a 
finance security company in Abidjan,the economic capital of cote d'Ivoire.
 
He warned me that because of envy that he was poisoned by his close associates. He 
also advised me to seek for an honest foreigner in a country of my choice those 
associates will not hurt me and my sister as they have succeeded in poisoning 
him.For your information ,it has been difficult to know who is an honest person to 
assist us in this transaction,and i decided to make a try on you.

Me and my sister has arrived Abidjan,Republic of Cote D'Ivoire,a nearby country 
since my uncle wants to kill me because of this certificate of deposits as he have 
suceeded in collecting all my father's property left behind. He and his wife 
always punish me and my sister, and have made life very difficult for us.His wife 
served me and doris a poisoned rice meal , but for the devine mercy, her daughter 
secretly whispered to me not to eat the meal because there is poison in the rice. 
i wasted the meal to the bin only to find two dead rat on the bin the following 
morning and that made me to run away immediately with doris my kid sister to 
abidjan,the economy capital of ivory coast. And we don't want to stay long here in 
abidjan since we know anybody here and no much money to pay for our hotel bill.

Dear, I honourably seek your assistance to hurry up and come down here in abidjan 
so that me and doris will take you to the finance security company where our 
father deposited the money so that we can introduce you and you will help us clear 
the money and we will go together to a nearby bank and open a new account in your 
name and transfer the money immediately from the bank to your bank account in your 
country and together me and doris will enter plane with you and go back to your 
country with you so that we can continue our education over there and you will 
help us invest the money in your country.Me and doris has agreed to compensate you 
with 20% of the money.

Thank you as we are expecting your reply immediately you receive this email.

NOTE; This is our family email address: [email-masked] 

Yours Faithfully, 
Joshua and Doris. 

_____________________________________________________________2500 friss hír érkezett!