Subject: Request from Ernest and Eunice

From: "Ernest Margai" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 01:23:52 -0700

Request from Ernest and Eunice 
Beloved hear from Orphans,
We are contacting you based on trust and wish that you will give us back
the trust that we have given to you. We are not looking for anything
else but due to your reputations and the fear of God in you and due to
your understanding and your experience in spiritual implications of
handling money meant for orphans. I am Ernest and My younger sister
Eunice. We are 19 and 16yrs old. We are from Sierra-Leone residing in
Ivory Coast West Africa. We are humbly seeking for your guidance and
assistance in migrating us to your country and also help us in
transferring the sum of 6,575,000.00 inherited from our father before
death took him away from his children. This money is still with the bank
he deposited the money before his sudden death. We hope to hear from you
based on this very hope we have entrusted in you and hope to welcome
your response immediately after reading this mail from your beloved
ones. It left for you to decide, because the best are yet to come in our
ways, after a successful transfer of this money to your hand. Please
reply immediately after reading this mail from us and send us your
complete names, your home address, telephone number and your
identification photo which we will submit to the bank director for them
to contact you immediately for the transferring of this money to your
care over there in your country. Please here is our telephone number;
+22503361785 use it and call us immediately you receive this message for
any other directive concerning the transferring of the money to your
country for an investment.
Thanks and God bless you. 
Best regards, 
Ernest and Sister