Subject: [TICTOC] Fwd: [IVS-v2c] Setting up for TeamSpeak

From: Marshall Eubanks <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 07:45:56 -0500

Are any of the list members coming to the PTTI in Reston next month ?  
It might
be possible to arrange a get-together (dinner ?) with some  
interesting people.

Also, is there a web page describing the effort ? I am sure that  
people at the USNO
would be interested. I have lunch with Demetrios Matsakis on an  
irregular basis.

Regards
Marshall

Begin forwarded message:

> From: "Tom Clark, K3IO"
> Date: November 11, 2006 2:13:57 AM EST
> To: Marshall Eubanks <[email-masked]>
> Subject: Re: [IVS-v2c] Setting up for TeamSpeak

<snip>

>>
> Yep -- just hadn't answered it yet. Will he still be in town for the
> PTTI meeting (http://tycho.usno.navy.mil/ptti/ptti2006/ptti2006.html)
> Dec. 5-7? You too?
>
> A couple of interesting papers will be given. Tom VanBaak (the Seattle
> hobbyist that has a couple of masers, http://leapsecond.com) will give
> the Wed PM "fun" talk on his personal GR test taking a Cesium to  
> the top
> of Mt Lassen (also see the world's best wrist watch at
> http://www.leapsecond.com/pages/atomic-bill/). Thurs afternoon, Rick
> Hambly and I will be talking about our latest low-cost timing receiver
> activities (http://gpstime.com, http://cnssys.com).
>

These deliver 50 nanoseconds accuracy for under $ 1000.

> If/when we get together, it might be interesting to have Rick join us
> too -- he lives in Severna Park.
>

_______________________________________________
TICTOC mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tictoc