Subject: [TICTOC] TICTOC interim address

From: Stewart Bryant <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2008 10:33:43 +0100

Meeting address

Some folks have asked me to repeat the meeting address:

Cisco System
11, Rue Camille Desmoulins
Issy Les Moulineaux , ILE DE FRANCE 92782
Paris
France

Further details can be found here:

http://www.cisco.com/web/FR/about_cisco/plan/france.html

or in English via the Google translator

http://translate.google.co.uk/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cisco.com%2Fweb%2FFR%2Findex.html&sl=fr&tl=en&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

Starts 1300 to 1800 Monday 16th
          0900 to 1800 Tuesday 17th
          0900 to 1300 Wednesday 18th.

Stop time Monday, and start times Tues/Wed subject to agreement on site, 
other times fixed.

I will send the dialin details shortly.

Stewart
_______________________________________________
TICTOC mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tictoc

---

From: Mark Townsley <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2008 12:24:12 +0200

Some more info (most of this is off the top of my head, so I apologies 
for some lack of detail).

Cisco is on the RER Train line C (Yellow).

The station you need to arrive at is "Issy Val de Seine",  direction 
"Versailles, St Quentin en Yvelines" Please be careful when taking the 
RER C, as not all trains go to Issy Val de Seine. Only board a train for 
which you see "Issy Val de Seine" in the list of stops on the monitor in 
the stations just next to the train you are boarding.

The RER is a regional (suburban) train which passes through Paris and 
interconnects with the Paris Metro system. You can connect with the RER 
C at a number of metro stops in Paris, but you must buy a specific 
ticket to go to the Issy Val de Seine stop as it is considered to be 
just outside of the Paris Metro Zone. You can use the ticket machines or 
go to a ticket counter in the metro stations in Paris, or from the 
airport, to buy a ticket. From CDG Airport, take the RER B into Paris 
and transfer to the RER C at Station "St. Michel".

The cost from CDG to Issy Val de Seine for the RER is ~10 EUR per 
person. From within Paris ~2.50 EUR.

When you arrive at the station, head down the escalator or stairs, look 
to your left and you will see a big HP building. Go in that direction, 
taking a left down the road "rue camille Desmoulins". Cisco is a 100m or 
so down this street, on the right.

To get to cisco by car, taxi, or shuttle from CDG, expect around 1h30 
for the trip, from Orly, 1h15. Times vary a great deal depending on time 
of day, circumstances, how crazy your driver is, etc. There's also 
construction delays from time to time in Issy Les Moulineaux. I've 
attached a .pdf of directions from CDG you can print.

- Mark

Stewart Bryant wrote:
> Stop time Monday, and start times Tues/Wed subject to agreement on 
> site, other times fixed.
>