Subject: [TICTOC] Tuesday evening social for tictoc interim

From: Mark Townsley <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2008 10:38:37 +0200

Tictoc interim attendees,

I am still finalizing details, but it looks like we will be able to 
organize a short social event on Tuesday evening for those who would 
like to attend. In short, we will be having dinner together from 7:30pm 
to 9:30pm at a wine shop in Paris.

Total cost will be 30 EUR per person, including food, plenty of wine, 
gratuity, etc.

We need to pay the restaurant with a single bill. I will facilitate 
that, but with so many people I do not have the budget to make it free 
for everyone. So, I will ask to collect 30 EURs cash from each of you (I 
will print out some sort of "receipt" if you need one for expense 
purposes). If you need to pay with a credit card, AMS (the company which 
provides secretarial services for the IETF) is willing to setup a 
registration page for this. Unfortunately, it currently only works with 
USD. So, if you want to pay here, the total will be $50 USD (to cover 
currency exchange and credit card processing fees).

Please respond privately to this email stating whether you will or will 
not accompany us, and the form of payment you wish to use.

Thanks, and see you next week.

- Mark

_______________________________________________
TICTOC mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tictoc

---

From: "Yaakov Stein" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 19:39:07 +0300

Mark

As I would probably not be able to eat anything anyway
(due to dietary restrictions - I only eat "kosher"),  
I guess I will decline.

Y(J)S

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
Of Mark Townsley
Sent: Monday, June 09, 2008 11:39 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [TICTOC] Tuesday evening social for tictoc interim

- Mark

---

From: Mark Townsley <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 18:49:52 +0200

> (due to dietary restrictions - I only eat "kosher"),  

I will speak to the host tomorrow and ask if they can make you a special 
meal, or if any of the prepared dishes will be kosher. What this place 
specializes in is what I would describe in the USA as "family style" - 
there will be prepared dishes for us to pass around and share. If we are 
the full 30, we get the whole place to ourselves.

Is there anyone else here with dietary restrictions? If so, please let 
me know ASAP and I will see if they can accommodate and get back to you.

- Mark