Subject: [TICTOC] DTN Timing Requirements

From: "Airst, Malcolm J." <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 15:23:30 -0500

As we discussed at this week's TICTOC meeting, I asked the DTN-RG this
morning if they had any timing requirements during a short open
microphone session. I received several responses and promises to send
me timing requirements details. I'll be glad to relay anything I
receive to this list. 

Sincerely,

Malcolm

********************************************************

Malcolm J Airst,

Sr. Principal Network & Dist. Systems Engineer,

Chief Engineer San Diego Operations,

The MITRE Corporation,

49185 Transmitter Rd.,

San Diego, CA 92152-7335

(619) 758-7822 (w)

(619) 318-3837 (c)

(619) 222-2260 (f)

********************************************************

_______________________________________________
TICTOC mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tictoc