Subject: [TICTOC] TICTOC call this Thursday(4th) 1600UK

From: Stewart Bryant <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2009 08:59:21 +0100

This is a heads-up to the ietf-announce list.

The TICTOC WG has begun to hold Webex meetings approximately
every two weeks.

The plan of record is to hold these sessions on the first and third
Thursday of the month at 1600 UK, but this may vary from time
to time as required by circumstances.

The meetings are open to all.

The scope/purpose is to progress our documents. As such
the calls may be regarded as an informal editor's meeting  and
not an IETF plenary style WG meeting.

The time/call-in details are announced on the TICTOC mailing list, to
which the reader should subscribe to receive the announcement
of future meeting co-ordinates.

Regards

Stewart

===============================================

Hello ,

Stewart Bryant invites you to attend this online meeting.

Topic: TICTOC
Date: Thursday, June 4, 2009
Time: 4:00 pm, GMT Daylight Time (GMT +01:00, London)
Meeting Number: 200 440 315
Meeting Password: tictoc

Please click the link below to see more information, or to join the 
meeting.

----------------------------------------------------------------
ALERT:Toll-Free Dial Restrictions for (408) and (919) Area Codes
----------------------------------------------------------------

As of April 9th, 2009, you can no longer dial toll free in the 408 or 
919 area codes in the United States. The affected toll free numbers are: 
(866) 432-9903 for the San Jose/Milpitas area and (866) 349-3520 for the 
RTP area.

Please dial the local access number for your area from the list below:
- San Jose/Milpitas (408) area: 525-6800
- RTP (919) area: 392-3330

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the online meeting
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to 
https://ciscosales.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?ED=120349172&UID=0&PW=8f033ce7fa050614113458 
<https://ciscosales.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?ED=120349172&UID=0&PW=8f033ce7fa050614113458> 

2. Enter your name and email address.
3. Enter the meeting password: tictoc
4. Click "Join Now".

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the teleconference only
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Dial into Cisco WebEx (view all Global Access Numbers at
http://cisco.com/en/US/about/doing_business/conferencing/index.html
2. Press 3 to attend the meeting.
3. Follow the prompts to enter the Meeting Number (listed above) or 
Access Code followed by the # sign.

San Jose, CA: +1.408.525.6800 RTP: +1.919.392.3330

US/Canada: +1.866.432.9903 United Kingdom: +44.20.8824.0117

India: +91.80.4350.1111 Germany: +49.619.6773.9002

Japan: +81.3.5763.9394 China: +86.10.8515.5666

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the meeting on iPhone
-------------------------------------------------------
Go to 
wbx://ciscosales.webex.com/ciscosales?MK=200440315&MPW=eecd243fa84e39101a39fbed8a22d130a5ba9ec1b5ad0f09ecac5313290e9a57 
<wbx://ciscosales.webex.com/ciscosales?MK=200440315&MPW=eecd243fa84e39101a39fbed8a22d130a5ba9ec1b5ad0f09ecac5313290e9a57> 

Don't have the iPhone WebEx application yet?
Go to 
http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=298844386

-------------------------------------------------------
For assistance
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to https://ciscosales.webex.com/ciscosales/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".

You can contact me at:
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
44-20-8824 8828

To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft 
Outlook), click this link:
https://ciscosales.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?ED=120349172&UID=0&ICS=MI&LD=1&RD=2&ST=1&SHA2=zREbGDUGDTqz4v-TdBZnPsX5kssiVbt-D9i6ZKmhlB4= 
<https://ciscosales.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?ED=120349172&UID=0&ICS=MI&LD=1&RD=2&ST=1&SHA2=zREbGDUGDTqz4v-TdBZnPsX5kssiVbt-D9i6ZKmhlB4=> 

The playback of UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media files 
requires appropriate players. To view this type of rich media files in 
the meeting, please check whether you have the players installed on your 
computer by going to 
https://ciscosales.webex.com/ciscosales/systemdiagnosis.php

Sign up for a free trial of WebEx
http://www.webex.com/go/mcemfreetrial

http://www.webex.com
We've got to start meeting like this(TM)

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows 
audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during 
the session to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically 
consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording, do 
not join the session.