Subject: [TICTOC] draft agenda for tictoc meeting at IETF 80

From: Karen O'Donoghue <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 19:27:01 -0400

Folks,

Below is the draft agenda for the upcoming tictoc meeting at IETF 80.
The meeting is scheduled for Thursday, 31 March, 2011 at 1740-1940 CET
(1540 - 1740 UTC / 1340 - 1540 EDT). As with previous IETF meetings,
remote participation will be available by listening to the streaming
audio and submitting comments and questions to the jabber room.

Additional details about the IETF meeting as a whole are available at:
http://www.ietf.org/meeting/80/index.html

Regards,
Karen

TICTOC Draft Agenda
===================

Thursday, 31 March 2011, 1740-1940 CET
(1540 - 1740 UTC / 1340 - 1540 EDT)

Agenda, Status and Updates
==========================

    Administrivia and Agenda Bashing            Chairs (5 min)

    ITU-T SG15/Q13 update                 Stefano Ruffino (10 min)

Security Requirements
=====================

    IPsec security for packet based synchronization    Yixian Xu (10 min)
      draft-xu-tictoc-ipsec-security-for-synchronization-00

    Security requirements for time            TBS (10 min)
      draft-ietf-tictoc-requirements-01

    Security requirements                 All (10 min)

Additional Requirements
=======================

    Network Time Mechanisms for Improving
    Computer Clock Accuracy                Tim Plunkett (10 min)
      draft-marlow-tictoc-computer-clock-accuracy-00

Management
==========

    Precision Time Protocol Version 2 (PTPv2)
    Management Information Base                TBS (15 min)
      draft-vinay-tictoc-ptp-mib-00

MPLS
====

    Transporting PTP messages (1588) over
    MPLS Networks                                TBS (10 min)
      draft-ietf-tictoc-1588overmpls-00

    Transport of Timing Packets over MPLS        Yaakov Stein (10 min)
      draft-stein-tictoc-mpls-00

    MPLS Discussions                    All (10 min)

Wrap-up                                All (15 min)
=======