Subject: [TICTOC] Kathleen Moriarty's No Objection on draft-ietf-tictoc-ptp-mib-08: (with COMMENT)

From: "Kathleen Moriarty" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2016 09:10:37 -0700

Kathleen Moriarty has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-tictoc-ptp-mib-08: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tictoc-ptp-mib/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

It looks like the SecDir review may not have gotten a response.  Here's
the review:
https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/secdir/current/msg06401.html

I'm fine with the mention of this being read only as it is in the
introduction and also fine with the mention of SNMPv1 and v2 in the
abstract as it provides context and background.