Subject: [TICTOC] Deborah Brungard's No Objection on draft-ietf-tictoc-ptp-mib-08: (with COMMENT)

From: "Deborah Brungard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2016 15:24:55 -0700

Deborah Brungard has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-tictoc-ptp-mib-08: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tictoc-ptp-mib/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

As Alissa commented, the ops wiki has recommended MIB-security section
text. Specific tables/objects need to be listed for MAX-ACCESS which may
be considered sensitive. Also I prefer the stronger wording (extra
capitals) on use of SNMPv3. A MIB RFC in CCAMP, RFC 6825, has examples of
both.