Subject: [ietf-tls] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-tls-ntru-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2001 07:07:47 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Layer Security Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: NTRU Cipher Suites for TLS
	Author(s)	: A. Singer
	Filename	: draft-ietf-tls-ntru-00.txt
	Pages		: 15
	Date		: 06-Jul-01
	
This document defines a group of new TLS cipher suites that utilize 
the NTRU encryption algorithm and the NSS signature algorithm.  
These cipher suites are designed to maximize computational 
efficiency on both the client and server sides and ease deployment 
of the TLS protocol on constrained and embedded devices.  The 
document assumes the reader is familiar with the TLS protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tls-ntru-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-tls-ntru-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tls-ntru-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
---
You are currently subscribed to ietf-tls as: [email-masked]
To unsubscribe send a blank email to [email-masked]

---

From: Win Treese <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2001 11:54:07 -0400

You may have seen the NTRU ciphersuite draft by now. At the moment, I
don't expect this to be a standards-track document, but we may choose
to publish it as Informational.

Win Treese
Chair, TLS Working Group
[email-masked]

---