Subject: [ietf-tls] Fwd: Straw poll on RSA-OAEP

From: David Hopwood <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 19:55:18 +0100

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [ietf-tls] Straw poll on RSA-OAEP (Last call: AES ciphersuites for TLS)
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2001 16:27:22 -0700 (PDT)
From: David Wagner <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]

I tried to send one or two messages objecting to draft-04
(and favoring draft-03) as well, but they don't seem to have
gone through (I suspect it is because I read from a different
address that I post from, and maybe someone configured this
list to automatically reject such posts without notice--- grr...!),
but I don't have time to deal with it right now.  Anyway,
you can count me on your straw poll.

-- David [Wagner]
----------------------------------

---
You are currently subscribed to ietf-tls as: [email-masked]
To unsubscribe send a blank email to [email-masked]