Subject: [ietf-tls] CipherSuite number conflict

From: Shiho MORIAI <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 15:27:31 JST

Win, could you show us some kind of document that includes the
official working group approved ciphersuite numbers?

From: "Singer, Ari" <[email-masked]> 
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 16:20:01 -0400 
> I will be happy to change the ciphersuite numbers for the next draft
> of the NTRU-TLS document.

Which ciphersuite numbers will you use?  

We also have to change some of the ciphersuite numbers in
draft-ietf-tls-camellia-01.txt, because draft-ietf-tls-ecc-01.txt and
ours both allocate 'x47' thru 'x4C' as Paul V Ford-Hutchinson
<[email-masked]> pointed out. (Thank you!)  When I wrote
draft-ietf-tls-camellia-01.txt, I consulted Hidenori's proposal:
 > Subject: [ietf-tls] Re: I-D cipher suite numbers 
 >  From: "Hidenori Ohta" <[email-masked]> 
 >  Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 00:04:32 +0900 
however, the numbers 'x47' thru 'x4C' had been used.

Anyway, implementations of some SSL/TLS products including Camellia
are in progress.  I have to let them know the approved ciphersuite
numbers soon.

Best regards,
Shiho

Shiho Moriai 
NTT Laboratories  

---
You are currently subscribed to ietf-tls as: [email-masked]
To unsubscribe send a blank email to [email-masked]