Subject: [TLS] Last Call: 'Addition of Camellia Ciphersuites to Transport Layer Security (TLS)' to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 11:39:32 -0500

The IESG has received a request from the Transport Layer Security WG to 
consider the following document:

- 'Addition of Camellia Ciphersuites to Transport Layer Security (TLS) '
   <draft-ietf-tls-camellia-06.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by 2005-01-10.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tls-camellia-06.txt

_______________________________________________
TLS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tls

---

From: Kais Belgaied <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 15:39:12 +0800

(sorry for the nit-picking)
the ({0x00,0x47}-{0x00,0x4D}) range seems available. Any reason for not choosing
the *_CAMELLIA_256_* numbers contiguously after the *_CAMELLIA_128_* ones?

	Kais.