Subject: [TLS] draft-ietf-tls-openpgp-keys-07

From: Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 12:18:44 +0100

Hello,
 A day before I've posted the updated draft-ietf-tls-openpgp-keys. It is 
a paper that describe a way to negotiate other certificate types, and 
in particular, the openpgp certificates. It uses the TLS extension 
mechanism [0]. The latest draft removes all redundant ciphersuites
that were defined in previous versions of the document and only 
includes the required changes for the certificate negotiation.
This draft is currently only implemented in the gnutls [1] library. 

Except for any other comments on this draft, I'd like to know the 
reactions of the working group and the chair on moving to an 
informational rfc. 

regards,
Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos

[0]. and arbitrarily uses the extension number 7.

[1]. www.gnutls.org

_______________________________________________
TLS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tls