Subject: [TLS] Writing Help with draft-williams-on-channel-binding

From: Sam Hartman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 20:28:42 -0500 (EST)

There was a lively discussion here of
draft-williams-on-channel-binding.  After revising the draft based on
comments received, Nico has submitted it for publication.  I've sent
him some minor AD review comments; once he addresses them I think the
document will be ready for last call.  However, I think we could make
it significantly better.  The problem is that several of us have been
thinking about channel binding for the last couple of years.  We've
got it stuck in our minds.  The current draft speaks well to what
we're looking for.  However it isn't as good of an introduction to the
concept as it could be.  It does a good job of specifying requirements
for channel binding values and mechanisms that use channel binding.

Is there someone out there who is a reasonably good writer but who has
not been heavily involved in the channel binding discussion who would
be willing to commit some significant time over the next month or so
to understand and improve the draft?
If you would be interested please let Nico and I know.

_______________________________________________
TLS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tls