Subject: [TLS] TLS/SRP WGLC

From: Trevor Perrin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 09:24:41 -0800

Eric, Pasi, all,

I believe the LC period for TLS/SRP is up.

The discussions were primarily about document status.  Aside from the 
authors, Simon Josefsson and Peter Sylvester spoke in favor of Standard 
Track.

In light of this, are the chairs willing to consider advancing as 
Proposed Standard, with possibly an additional LC period to allow 
scrutiny appropriate to a Standards Track document?

If not, the authors still hope we can move to Standards Track if/when 
the time becomes right.  We would appreciate any guidance about when it 
would be appropriate to re-open a discussion about moving the document 
to Standards Track.

Trevor

_______________________________________________
TLS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tls