Subject: [TLS] On trustworthiness and evidence

From: "Omirjan Batyrbaev" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 17:46:14 -0500

Hi all,
In b2b real-time trading the proposed TLS evidence machine goes against the
trustworthiness. It is because the delay of X milliseconds that the evidence
mechanism will introduce goes against the trustworthiness of the data since
the real time markets move really fast and the transaction data and the
transaction workflow has to be really fresh and hard real time to conduct a
transaction with trustworthiness. Otherwise the traders has to act on X
milliseconds stale data due to the evidence mechanism that they are not
asking for (see my previous messages). Please feel free to share this with
Bill Gates.
--Omirjan

Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Omirjan Batyrbaev, CTO B3 Security Corp.
[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
TLS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tls