Subject: [TLS] Last Call: draft-ietf-tls-psk-new-mac-aes-gcm (Pre-Shared Key Cipher Suites for Transport Layer Security (TLS) with SHA-256/384 and AES Galois Counter Mode) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 07:26:13 -0800 (PST)

The IESG has received a request from the Transport Layer Security WG 
(tls) to consider the following document:

- 'Pre-Shared Key Cipher Suites for Transport Layer Security (TLS) with 
   SHA-256/384 and AES Galois Counter Mode '
   <draft-ietf-tls-psk-new-mac-aes-gcm-05.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2009-01-26. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tls-psk-new-mac-aes-gcm-05.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=17270&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
TLS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tls