Subject: Re: [TLS] Document Action: 'Suite B Profile for Transport Layer Security (TLS)' to Informational RFC

From: Alfred Hönes <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 01:26:09 +0100 (MEZ)

Rob,
regarding  <draft-rescorla-tls-suiteb-11.txt> , you asked:

>  Anyone have any idea when this is going to be assigned an RFC # ?

Here is the precise answer:  Yes, I have an idea!     :-)

More precisely:
It already has been assigned an RFC number, roughly 2 weeks ago.

Kind regards,
  Alfred.

-- 

+------------------------+--------------------------------------------+
| TR-Sys Alfred Hoenes   |  Alfred Hoenes   Dipl.-Math., Dipl.-Phys.  |
| Gerlinger Strasse 12   |  Phone: (+49)7156/9635-0, Fax: -18         |
| D-71254  Ditzingen     |  E-Mail:  [email-masked]                     |
+------------------------+--------------------------------------------+
P.S.: Hush! -- RFC-to-be 5430.

_______________________________________________
TLS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tls