Subject: [TLS] I-D Action:draft-ietf-tls-rfc4366-bis-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 13:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Layer Security Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Transport Layer Security (TLS) Extensions: Extension Definitions
	Author(s)       : D. Eastlake 3rd
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tls-rfc4366-bis-11.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2010-09-19

This document provides specifications for existing TLS extensions. It
is a companion document for RFC 5246, "The Transport Layer Security
(TLS) Protocol Version 1.2". The extensions specified are
server_name, max_fragment_length, client_certificate_url,
trusted_ca_keys, truncated_hmac, and status_request.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tls-rfc4366-bis-11.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.