Subject: [TLS] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-urien-tls-llcp-01.txt

From: Pascal Urien <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 21:21:19 +0100

Hi All

   A new version of the LLCPS is available at :
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-urien-tls-llcp-01.txt

   LLCPS  describes the support of TLS over the NFC P2P protocol (LLCP)

   About one million of NFC smartphone are sold evedry week. LLCPS targets
security for IoT applications (access control, ticketting, ...)

A demonstration of the first implementation (connected mode)  was made in
january at the CES 2013 and during the IEEE CCNC 2013 conference see

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVWHlxoi3eU

Regards

Pascal Urien

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: 2013/2/7
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-urien-tls-llcp-01.txt
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-urien-tls-llcp-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Pascal Urien and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:        draft-urien-tls-llcp
Revision:        01
Title:           LLCPS
Creation date:   2013-02-07
WG ID:           Individual Submission
Number of pages: 41
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-urien-tls-llcp-01.txt
Status:          http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-urien-tls-llcp
Htmlized:        http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-urien-tls-llcp-01
Diff:            http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-urien-tls-llcp-01

Abstract:
   This document describes the implementation, named LLCPS, of the TLS
   protocol over the NFC (Near Field Communication) LLCP (Logical Link
   Control Protocol) layer. The NFC peer to peer (P2P) protocol may be
   used by any application that needs communication between two devices
   at very small distances (a few centimeters). LLCPS enforces a strong
   security in NFC P2P exchanges, and may be deployed for many
   services, in the Internet Of Things ecosystem, such as access
   control or ticketing operations.

The IETF Secretariat