Subject: [TLS] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tls-multiple-cert-status-extension-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 09:17:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Transport Layer Security Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : The TLS Multiple Certificate Status Request Extension
	Author(s)       : Yngve N. Pettersen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tls-multiple-cert-status-extension-05.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2013-03-29

Abstract:
   This document defines the Transport Layer Security (TLS) Certificate
   Status Version 2 Extension to allow clients to specify and support
   multiple certificate status methods.  Also defined is a new method
   based on the Online Certificate Status Protocol (OCSP) that servers
   can use to provide status information not just about the server's own
   certificate, but also the status of intermediate certificates in the
   chain.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tls-multiple-cert-status-extension

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tls-multiple-cert-status-extension-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tls-multiple-cert-status-extension-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Yngve N. Pettersen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 17:25:25 +0100

Hello all,

This is an updated version of the multi-stapling draft, updated based on  
issues reported during the IETF Last Call.

 From Last Call:
  - Some "originally defined" references to 6066
  - mentioning "OCSP stapling" in introduction (also added in abstract of  
next version)
  - presentation language reference
  - Client's preference change for list of methods

My changes:

  - Slight rewrite about delays in sec. 1 (I found "adding additional" to  
be a bit incorrect language)
  - Changed name of CertificateStatusRequestItem to  
CertificateStatusRequestItemV2 to avoid confusion with the corresponding  
RFC 6066 structure, since the new version has a slightly different format  
on the wire.

On Fri, 29 Mar 2013 17:17:07 +0100, <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> TLS mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tls

-- 
Sincerely,
Yngve N. Pettersen

Using Opera's mail client: http://www.opera.com/mail/