Subject: [TLS] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tls-multiple-cert-status-extension-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 15:16:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Transport Layer Security Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : The TLS Multiple Certificate Status Request Extension
	Author(s)       : Yngve N. Pettersen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tls-multiple-cert-status-extension-08.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-04-11

Abstract:
   This document defines the Transport Layer Security (TLS) Certificate
   Status Version 2 Extension to allow clients to specify and support
   several certificate status methods.  (The use of the Certificate
   Status extension is commonly referred to as "OCSP stapling".)  Also
   defined is a new method based on the Online Certificate Status
   Protocol (OCSP) that servers can use to provide status information
   not just about the server's own certificate, but also the status of
   intermediate certificates in the chain.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tls-multiple-cert-status-extension

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tls-multiple-cert-status-extension-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tls-multiple-cert-status-extension-08

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Yngve N. Pettersen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 00:20:19 +0200

Hello all,

A minor update based on an IESG request.

  - Changed to referencing 2560bis as normative
  - 2560 is informative reference about the OCSP nonce text, 2560bis  
clarification reference added.

On Fri, 12 Apr 2013 00:16:02 +0200, <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> TLS mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tls

-- 
Sincerely,
Yngve N. Pettersen

Using Opera's mail client: http://www.opera.com/mail/

---

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 10:09:51 -0400

Yngve,

Thanks for all the quick turn arounds.  It definitely helps the process 
when the authors are as responsive as you are.

spt

On 4/11/13 6:20 PM, Yngve N. Pettersen wrote:
>>     Filename        :
>> draft-ietf-tls-multiple-cert-status-extension-08.txt
>>     Pages           : 10
>>     Date            : 2013-04-11
>>
>> Abstract: